Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and helps relieve it from dryness and itch:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • smooth, less frizzy hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et aide à soulager la sécheresse et les démangeaisons:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et moins frisottés

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

It's a must have

I absolutely love this conditioner my hair smelled great and looks amazing .It felt soft and light and I noticed less dandruff after every use.i absolutely recommend this conditioner.

Dove Does it Again Love this Conditioner

Dove Derma + Care Dryness Scalp & Itch Relief Conditioner works great! This conditioner helps also cool my scalp along with the shampoo to give extra coverage and relief. My long hair feels moisturized and my scalp isn't irritated. Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @DoveDerma #gotitfree

Dove Itch Relief Conditioner

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review. This product paired perfectly with the Dove dandruff Shampoo. It kept my scalp hydrated and itch free, even though I don’t wash my hair everyday. It smelled amazing and didn’t irritate my head at all. This is a great product, and I will be buying it again.

#gotitfree

Great moisturizing conditioner

I received this product for free for review purposes. I was excited to try this conditioner as I suffer from a dry scalp during the dry, winter months.

I have been using the conditioner for over a week now and have noticed an improvement. My scalp feels less itchy then it did before I started using this, although it’s not a cure-all, but has definitely helped. It has really left my hair feeling soft. I had issues with my last conditioner, it still left my hair tangled, but this conditioner left my hair smooth and soft.

March 01, 2018

Soft, flake-free and no tangles.

I received this conditioner (complimentary,) and tried it with and with out the complimentary shampoo in this line and it left my hair soft, with no snags and didn't weigh it down. The active ingredient to deal with flakes is not only in the shampoo of this line but also in this conditioner along with natural moisturizers like shea butter and coconut oil. Dandruff control has come a long way from the traditional brands.

March 01, 2018

Silky smooth hair without the flakes!

Every year during the winter season my skin gets very dry and my head starts to look like it’s snowing every day. I was very excited to try the Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Condition for free from ChickAdvisor. First, I loved the smell as the previous dandruff conditioners I tried always had a very chemical scent. After using it only a couple of times, I noticed my scalp was less itchy and there were no more flakes. Also my hair felt very soft and smooth with less frizziness. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry scalp.

rich & creamy

I like how rich & creamy this conditioner is. It's what I'm looking for in a conditioner. Winter is harsh on our hair, but now mine is moisturized, and my scalp isn't dry or itchy.
    No more frizzy hair, thank you Chick Advisor and Dove Canada!

I got it free to review from the Chick Advisor Review Club.

Un bon revitalisant

J'ai beaucoup de difficulté à trouver un bon revitalisant puisque mes cheveux sont de nature gras et habituellement les revitalisants rendent mes cheveux encore plus gras.
    Mais jusqu'à maintenant, celui là n'a pas empirer l'effet gras de mes cheveux.
    Je vais peut-être racheter.

#cadeau #gotitfree

J'ai adoré!

J'ai vraiment aimé ce revitalisant Dove. J'avais des problèmes avec les anciens produits contre les pellicules surtout les revitalisants. Ils laissaient mes cheveux fourchus et crépus. Mais avec Dove, mes cheveux sentent super bon et ils sont super doux après le lavage. J'ai vraiment adoré mon expérience.

3.2/5

It's a conditioner

I received this as part of the chick Advisor review club, along with the shampoo.
    The shampoo was not effective in combatting dandruff, but the conditioner is just that - conditioner... it was effective in moisturizing my hair and leaving it soft - mainly all things conditioners are supposed to do... it honestly reminded me of every single other Dove conditioner - just with 'Derma+Care' added to the label...smell is great, and is an effective conditioner.