Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and helps relieve it from dryness and itch:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • smooth, less frizzy hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et aide à soulager la sécheresse et les démangeaisons:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et moins frisottés

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 06, 2018

I would buy this product again!

The conditioner paired with the Dove Derma dandruff shampoo has been really great for me. My hair looks great, no flakes, barely any itchiness and it smells so good! I would buy this stuff over Head and Shoulders any day.

I received this product from Dove and Chick Advisor in exchange for my review.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I wrote a review on the shampoo, but I will say the same with the conditioner. Both products combined seemed to be the perfect combination for my Husband and myself when it came to the itchiness and dry flakes. My Husband definitely deals with it more than I do, so when he tells me that he doesn't have the dry, irritated scalp and less flakes, I know the products are working.
    I have used it on myself too, as I deal with the same symptoms, but not as bad as his. I found both products to make my hair insanely soft and like him, the dry, irritated scalp was not as bad.
    Thank you Dove for making such a great product!

Love it

I really enjoy this conditioner there's not many I like ... this one does what it says it does ... leaves my hair soft and manageable helps with combing it as well those pesky tangles...i use lots of hairspray so I find it helped with the build up on my hair as well ..no more flakes I will continue to purchase this product my dandruff seems to be controlled

It works!!!!

I am so happy that there is finally a scalp/anti dandruff CONDITIONER!!! Most of the time whenever I buy something for my scalp it’s a two in one and leaves my hair feeling stripped of all its natural oils. However now o have a conditioner that still gives me what I need for my scalp but still leaves my hair feeling hydrated and nourished. Plus the smell of coconut makes me so happy!!

March 06, 2018

With the shampoo, makes a perfect duo

This line made my hair so soft. Usually after dandruff friendly shampoos my scalp is super dry. But with this conditioner, I didn't need to use any hair oils after to make it soft. There was slightly less itch to my scalp. To be able to get this product for the price that it is, I would definitely recommend it. #gotitfree

March 05, 2018

Got it free.. Try before you buy

My son has been struggling with dandruff for years. I've been buying him head and shoulders and it works but not well enough. he has now been using DOVE DERMA + CARE SCALP CLEAN & FRESH ANTI-DANDRUFF CONDITIONER along withthe shampoo and there is a great improvement. He tells me his head is not as itchy and he likes how his hair feels, not greasy and weighed down.it is soft and looks great. He has great curls, (that every woman compliments him on) and likes to grow his hair every year and cuts it before school starts. We have seen such an improvement in his scalp in just a week. I won't be spending a fortune on head & shoulders anymore.. We have found a new shampoo and conditioner for him.. Thanks dove..

great product

This product makes my hair feel soft and smooth and not frizzy. I only use this shampoo now. It also smells really nice as well. Great product with good quality!!

March 05, 2018

So smooth and works great to boot!

I used this product for 2 weeks and with the shampoo and conditioner together, it works great. I do use a lot of conditioner so it would be a bit pricey for me to continue to use this every day for the rest of my life but those times where the dandruff really starts to affect me daily life is when I will definitely purchase it without a doubt. The shampoo and conditioner worked great for not only dandruff but removing a lot of the frizz I have after other shampoo treatments. I do love this stuff!

March 05, 2018

Receieved it late but have been loving it

So even though I received both the shampoo and conditioner late, I have been loving it so far! It’s amazing! I usually don’t use dove as a shampoo in general but it has made my hair smooth and soft!

I didn’t really notice that I had dandruff untill I started to use this and it made a difference if that makes any sense! My scalp isn’t as each between washes and it’s great!

I honestly have the same views for both of the products.. except that the conditioner is way better then the L’Oréal I’ve been using forever! It totally makes my hair noticeable different and I’m really impressed with it :)
    I received both the conditioner and shampoo for free

Wow!

J'adore ce revitalisant. Il laisse les cheveux lisse et soyeux. De plus, il n'alourdit pas les cheveux contrairement aux autres produits de la sorte. Il laisse une très bonne odeur qui persiste.