Dove Derma+Care Scalp Invigorating Mint 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Dove Derma+Care Scalp Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Invigorating Mint is specially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair. With a fresh mint sensation, Dove Derma+Care Scalp Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Invigorating Mint’s pH balanced dandruff treatment shampoo helps to hydrate and gently care for hair.

Le Shampooing + revitalisant antipelliculaire 2 en 1 Dove Derma+Care Cuir chevelu Menthe revigorante est spécialement formulé pour s’attaquer efficacement aux pellicules tout en étant assez doux pour prendre soin en douceur de vos cheveux. Avec une sensation de menthe fraîche, le Shampooing + revitalisant antipelliculaire 2 en 1 Dove Derma+Care Cuir chevelu Menthe revigorante est un traitement antipelliculaire au pH équilibré qui aide à hydrater et prendre soin en douceur de vos cheveux.

February 10, 2019

amazing product

I have never tried this product but I have heard from friends that this is a amazing product. this product leaves hair silky soft and smooth. it has a refreshing smell. and it controls the dry scalp. no more flakes. I cant wait to try this product. I am a body wash user might as well add the shampoo to the family too.

February 05, 2019

Love the tingles

Dove 2-1 with mint is a great product because it leaves you feeling great I love the smell and the tingles you get from the mint. I think it’s a great way to start your day. I used to get a body wash as well but I can not seem to find it anymore. But back to the 2-1 it leaves your hair soft and manageable now I don’t need extra conditioners but others might. I tell my friends when they ask what smells so good and yes some have gone and bought some to try.

February 02, 2019

I would buy again!

Feeling great when applying to my scalp and rinses clean. Fresh scent and cooling!I would definitely buy it again! Is used for the whole family. They find a difference too .

January 31, 2019

I would so buy this again. It made my hair soft, non puffy.

This product made my hair soft and feel lighter. Didn’t make it all puffy. My hair gets greasy fast and with this my hair didn’t get greasy as fast as normal.

January 31, 2019

changement

sa fait changement que prendre toujours le même shampoing car depuis que je suis jeune je prenait head shooders et l odeur sa sent tellement bon merci a tout l équipes

January 30, 2019

Really calms my sons itchy eczema

We bought this for my son who suffers from eczema on his scalp. This product helped and calmed the itch as well the flakes. Would like it to not be strong in scent as I am sensitive to it.

January 29, 2019

Really enjoyed this kind. By far my favorite

Cured my dandruff and dry scalp. But also made my hair silky smooth. I love it. Smells so good. The mint really makes. Difference, and leaves hair smelling fantastic !

January 27, 2019

A peppermint treat for your hair

My hair spelled fantastic plus it felt great. My hair is naturally curly with a tendency to frizz and this shampoo minimized this. A different hair product for sure.

January 26, 2019

je vais definitivement en racheter !!!!!!

jai eu la chance de sortir ce produit
    gratuit car javais plusieurs coupons. je navais jamais essayer mais jai la chance de pouvoir essayer different produit car mes cheveux sadaptent tres bien. des la premiere application jai adoré car mes cheveux qui sont coloré et bleaché sont demeuré tres doux. un produit que je garderai dans MA reserve sa cest CLAIRE🤪