Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and revives hair:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • for smooth, touchably soft hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et ravive les cheveux:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et doux au toucher

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Parfait lisse et soyeux

Ce produit est parfait pour mes cheveux ondulés et frisottes. De plus, pas de pellicule. Le prix est intéressant et le produit est efficace... alors quoi de mieux. De plus il sent bon. Super

Excellent !

J'ai autant aimé shampoing que le revitalisant. Il alourdit pas du tout les cheveux . Les cheveux se démêle très bien et ne laisse aucun résidu.

Silky soft

Really enjoyed using this conditioner following the shampoo.
    Really made my hair silky soft and smelled wonderful.
    I loved this conditioner as I could feel my scalp sucking it up and moisturizing. WAS a nice change and it definitely helped my dry, itchy scalp!
    #gotitfree #tryDoveDandruff

Baby Soft Hair

Great Conditioner, I have very thick, tightly curled hair and this conditioner allows my hair to be soft enough to be brushed through easily. I use this after the Dove Derma + Care Scalp Shampoo. I find it works best if you leave the conditioner in for about 3-5 minutes. I really love this conditioner and will add it to my hair care routine.

Finally!!

This year I have been noticing my scalp is dry and my hair is limp and thinning out. It may be the winter, or the fact that I'm getting older. This conditioner has saved my hair! After using it for almost 2 weeks, my hair has life again! It's shiny and full! Will be buying this now. #Got it free

March 11, 2018

Moisturizing

I love dove products so I was not surprised to find out how moisturizing this conditioner is. My hair felt soft after using and the smell is amazing. The product is great value. The Packaging is excellent. I would highly recommend the dove derma+care scalp scalp smoothing moisture conditioner. I will most definitely purchase this product again.

March 09, 2018

Smoothness and Moisture without weighing down my hair.

Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner lives up to it's name. My hair is fairly thick and i use a small amount of this to keep it feeling soft and moisturized without feeling like it weighs down the volume. I like the scent and it rinses out nicely without build-up. I find my stray frizzies are not as unruly but i do have to use less than typical so that i can get an extra day of non-greasy hair. #GotItFree

March 08, 2018

Left my scalp happy!

This left my scalp and skin very moisturized. It helped control the oil of my hair I found, keeping it "cleaner" longer. Maybe because it moisturized my skin?? But it did weigh my hair down a bit. That said I have fine hair that lacks volume so I need a volumizing product line.

March 07, 2018

Good pairing with derma care dandruff shampoo

I was given the opportunity to try this product for free along with the derma care fresh and clean dandruff shampoo.
    I'm definitely on a mission to find a dandruff treatment conditioner that is moisturizing and smoothing enough for my damaged, fine and colour treated hair. While I wouldn't say this has ended my search, this has me hopefully that the holy grail of dandruff conditioners could be out there, as this was a definite improvement over the other brand of dandruff treating conditioners I've tried.
    While my hair still felt like it needed a touch more moisture, this conditioner did do a surprisingly good job of detangling and conditioning my hair, leaving it bouncy and soft, and all with a lovely delicate scent, which paired perfectly with the shampoo.
    I'd recommend this conditioner to anyone seeking dandruff treatment conditioner who has normal to dryer hair. Especially if you're using that other brand! You won't be disappointed if you make the switch!

March 06, 2018

Its a good shampoo overall

I do get dandruff time to time. this is a good mild shampoo, but to minimize dandruff you do have to use it a few times before results can be seen. i guess thats a good thing as most strong dandruff shampoos work faster but are also damaging to the hair.

Updated On: March 06, 2018

i am always looking for a mild conditioner. this works well on my sensitive scalp and removes frizz. i find most conditioners to be too strong for me.. this ones very calming and definitely moisturizes my locks.
    got this product to try for free from chickadvisor. thank you