Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash Reviews
Ranked #22 in Body Wash

Dove's Go Fresh Burst Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra-light, hydrating gel formula. Drench your skin in an exhilarating lather with the luscious mouth watering scent of nectarine and white ginger.

August 25, 2017

I would like this body wash cause I only use this

I use Dove all the time it's the best. I can't go without using it. I don't get dry skin from it. I recommend everyone to start using this product. I would like to get some samples on different stuff of Dove

July 31, 2017

The smells!!!

OMG this product smells so good! They used to produce a shampoo and conditionner of the same scent and I really really missed it. This body wash is really refreshing, especially on hot summer day + the scent is really summer like (smell like apricot and white ginger like). Unfortunately, I didn't find big bottle of this like the cucumber one, but it last very long with only the little bottle.

February 28, 2017

Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash is just perfect to perk you up and clean the day away. It leaves your skin super silly and fresh. Dove hydrates your skin. It Does not dry your skin out!

February 15, 2017

Smells great and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I usually use Dove bar soap but feeling very dry in the winter months so decided to give it a try. Would definitely recommend!

January 06, 2017

Not sure on price point where it was a stocking stuffer. But the smell was invigorating. Did not leave a film on skin. Knew it would be a good product where it was by Dove

October 08, 2016

Although this product leaves my skin very soft and does not irritate my sensitive skin, the citrus sent is overwhelmingly strong. I would go for the unscented one instead.

September 29, 2016

Dove in general is an amazing product.. it is the only product I use for my sensitive skin. It also has a soft sent its not over powering at all.. leaves your skin feeling smooth

August 25, 2016

YUM! love this product! The smell is amazing and it feels so silky on my skin. I truly think that this may be my favorite body wash ever! I also love that it is such a great price.

August 12, 2016

Love this Dove body wash. I always stock up when they go on sale for $2.99 at shoppers. Love the smell, texture. Definitily my favourite bodywash!!!!!!!

June 28, 2016

I stock up on Dove body wash when it goes on sale for $4.99 at Shoppers. This scent in particular is a favorite of mine. It is a very strong, powerful citrus smell. It wakes you up! The scent lasts long after your shower, and leaves your bathroom smelling amazing as well. The body wash itself is super moisturizing, it leaves my skin feeling well hydrated. I still use lotion, but my skin is definitely more moisturized when I use Dove to wash myself than other brands. This body wash on a pouf makes a huge, luxurious lather. If you like a moisturizing body wash with a really strong, delicious scent - this is for you!