Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash Reviews

Dove's Go Fresh Burst Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra-light, hydrating gel formula. Drench your skin in an exhilarating lather with the luscious mouth watering scent of nectarine and white ginger.

September 20, 2019

Nice scent and clean fresh feeling

The dove body wash burst has a nice orange peach scent it has a smooth texture leaves skin smooth with it nice fresh feeling and soft textures totally reccomend this

July 29, 2019
    Harrow, United Kingdom

Fresh

Fresh scented fresh feeling creamy shower gel.
    It doesn’t dry out your skin in fact it leaves your skin soft and clean with a citrus fragrance that’s not overwhelming or sickly.

Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Amazing

Smells so nice,leaves my skin feeling soft everytime wouldnt use anything else.my skin used to dry out often but since I've used this product Its made my skin feel amazing.

Durham, United Kingdom

Smells great

I love this body wash, it smells great and really feels wonderful in your skin. It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised, and I dont always feel like I need additional moisuriser

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Cant beat dove

As title says you cant beat dove for its softness . I always have this stored in my bathroom as I think it's one of the best. It makes your skin feel sore and silky also it smells lush too .

May 28, 2019

Would defintitley buy this again

The scent is amazing but most dove body wash products are, i like the way it lathers up and leaves yours skin not only feeling soft but gives a light fresh scent to your skin.

April 03, 2019

The best smelling soap I’ve used

Now nothing can beat Lush soap, but for a drugstore brand Dove really gets close. The smell is absolutely lovely, I got the strawberry one. It smells like strawberry candy. Absolutely recommend!

January 23, 2019

Great product!

I have used dove body wash for so long I have tried many of the different scents. They all smell amazing. The quality is great and they have never disappointed me. The scent lasts and it makes my skin feel amazing. Definitely recommend

January 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Beautiful Product!

I love Dove body wash! This is such a beautiful soft body wash! Silky & Creamy! Feels amazing! My skin is so soft after each use! I will definitely continue to purchase!

January 10, 2019

Love my Dove

It leaves you feeling very clean and my skin feels soft. It doesn't leave a soapy residue on your body. I would recommend trying this Dove product. I will continue to use DOVE GO FRESH BURST BODY WASH.