Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews
Ranked #8 in Body Wash

A refreshingly light sensation that's an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea, and ultra-light hydrating formula, how cool is that? Wake up. Go fresh.

August 12, 2017

LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!!

I first tried the product in winter of last year LOVE IT have very dry itchy skin . now use it all year long !!! My one daughter has very very dry skin to the point of cracking (winter and summer ) She love's it also !!!

July 01, 2017

The only body wash I will ever use

This has been my preferred body wash for many years. It is great for my somewhat sensitive skin and I still love the fresh scent after all this time. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but still fresh and clean.

June 17, 2017

Ce produit est génial

Ce soin nettoyant aux concombres et thé vert est simplement parfait. Premièrement, l'odeur, elle est douce et fraîche. Ce nettoyant laisse une peau fraîche et douce après chaque douche ce que j'adore. Je le conseil fortement.

May 29, 2017

Smells great and leaves skin feeling smooth
    Cucumbers are my favourite. Bottle lasts a long time. Don't need a lot at one time.
    Lathers great use to wash my face too

May 27, 2017

Long cold winters dry out my skin like they have nothing better to do. Using Dove body wash helps to keep my skin feeling soft and not dry without all the extra work.

May 21, 2017

This product smelled natural, fresh and rejuvenating.
    Love it and have bought it for other family members. I don't think you can change this product much. Maybe lower price but I know it's already fair

May 15, 2017

I was sent this product to try and I love it. It makes my skin so soft and moisturizers and would definitely buy this. Can not wait to get this again. Great Product Thank You Dove.

May 15, 2017

This body wash is the one I use now and probably forever! I love it,it smells so good and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. It's really gentle on my skin no complaints at all

May 08, 2017

This body wash has a great, fresh scent. It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed, soft, and hydrated while leaving it smelling clean and fresh. The scent is subtle and not overwhelming. A great value as well.

May 03, 2017

This is one of the most used body wash in our household! The smell is absolutely incredible and definitely a staple during Summer as,it gives off a very nice clean and fresh scent! It is just like the traditional Dove body wash! It provides a great lather and foams up easily, it is very affordable and I definitely recommend!