Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 658 in Body Wash

A refreshingly light sensation that's an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea, and ultra-light hydrating formula, how cool is that? Wake up. Go fresh.

May 08, 2017

This body wash has a great, fresh scent. It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed, soft, and hydrated while leaving it smelling clean and fresh. The scent is subtle and not overwhelming. A great value as well.

May 03, 2017

This is one of the most used body wash in our household! The smell is absolutely incredible and definitely a staple during Summer as,it gives off a very nice clean and fresh scent! It is just like the traditional Dove body wash! It provides a great lather and foams up easily, it is very affordable and I definitely recommend!

May 02, 2017

I'm a creature of habit, and this is one of the things I can't live without. The scent is amazing! I've been using this since day one. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and smells good, of course. Definitely recommend this product and particularly this scent

April 30, 2017

I don't usually use Dove bodywashes but saw this one as was intrigued. I found it to be very refreshing and moisturizing. I liked it so much, I bought some for my mother too!

April 16, 2017

This is my favourite flavour of Dove Bodywashes. This smells AMAZING and really leaves your skin hydrated, clean, and fresh. I use this in the shower and love the way it smells and performs!

April 10, 2017

This is a really nice body wash that isn't very expensive. I don't find it drying at all and its nice and creamy. This scent is so nice and fresh and my favorite scent out of all the Dove products.

March 17, 2017

Absolutely love this product ! Love the smooth moisturize texture feeling on my skin. And the scent is so great match with the shampoo & conditioner. Totally I recommend this product!

March 06, 2017

J'ai tellement utilisé de ce produit lorsque j'étais plus jeune. Je ne me rappelle plus combien de bouteille j'ai passer ! Je l'Adorais, surtout son odeur ! C'est un bon nettoyant hydratant. MAis pour les peau sensible, l'odeur est un peu trop présente.

February 28, 2017

I Love the smell. It suds up well and you dont need to use a lot in your loofah. I wouldnt call it "cool" I feel no cooling. Often on sale so is a good price.

February 27, 2017

Dove cool cucumber body wash made my skin so soft after one use. It smells incredible and lathered great on my loofah. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a moisturizing body wash.