Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra light, hydrating formula, while invigorating your senses with the lucious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

September 24, 2018

Dove!!!!

DOVE GO FRESH NECTARINE & WHITE GINGER BEAUTY BAR IS AMAZING!! IT DOESN'T LEAVE THE FILM FEELING ON YOUR SKIN THAT OTHER PRODUCTS DO. IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY

September 19, 2018

Doesn't irritate skin

It is about the only soap I can use as it does not irritate my skin. It is mild and has soothing lotions within the bar. I don't experience any dryness, itching, redness or other irritants when using it

June 14, 2018

It’s wonderful , Refreshing and Effective definetly a Buy

The Beauty Bar is Really great, it is definetly effective and the smell is heavenly. I recommend it highly. I will include it in my go to Gifts as a extra. I am part of the over the hill gang and believe me I have used many Beauty Bars. This one is a Winner.i

June 06, 2018

I would love to buy the product again

It leaves my skin soft,clean and smelling fresh and new. Prevents my skin from breaking out and leaves me pleased and happy about my appearance. It makes me feel like a new person daily.

June 02, 2018

Love this product!

I really like these dove beauty bats. They smell great and they have a beautiful, simple design. A little goes a long way and one bar lasts me quite awhile.

June 01, 2018

Produit tout à fait merveilleux, j'achèterais encore

ça sent divinement bon et laisse la peau très douce. La senteur reste longtemps. Je vais le recommander à mes amies sans hésiter et il sera assurément mon premier choix de savon à l'avenir.

May 23, 2018

Mmm the smell

This is such a great smell and the product works great on my sensitive skin.
    It’s super convenient being in the bar form as opposed to regular body wash

May 22, 2018

Definitely buy again

Love everything about this product. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Very good quality for the price you pay as well. I love the scent, I love how much it lathers & makes my skin so silky soft.

May 03, 2018

Ohh, so refreshing and clean!

I used this Dove soap for the first time last month. The label first caught my attention with the new scent. Bought it 3 provinces away even. Love the new scent which invigorates and makes you feel clean which also moisturizes.

May 03, 2018

10/10 definitely buying again!

My skin has never felt better since I started using the Dove brand beauty bar. My face is smooth, soft, and hasn't looked this good in a long time. Thank you Dove for making such amazing products!