Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra light, hydrating formula, while invigorating your senses with the lucious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

February 15, 2019

great

super deliciouse would definitly buy again! i will recomend to people with younger children. go buy it a local grocery store like costco. tastes just right with a nice creamyness to it.

February 09, 2019

starsregular user of this product

I like this product by dove since it is one of the very few hydrating soaps that you can find out there and it has a good fragrance too. I used to buy a 6 pack from walmart but it seems like none of the stores keep these any more. It is difficult to find a hydrating soap from a good brand like Dove, so I bought this online since amazon seemed like the only place where it was still available. Will have to find another alternative soap once amazon runs out of it too. I have not used it yet, but it has all indications of being the soap that we have been using. No reason to doubt it so far and the price for this 8 pack was proportionately more than the 6 pack at walmart. So we did not feel that we spent more on this.

February 09, 2019

I absolutely loved it the fregrance wasnt too much.

There was just tyw righr amount of fragrance not too much. My skin was so soft and smooth afrer wach shower. I smelled fragrant throughout the day. Just loved the product.

February 06, 2019

I love this product its my new soap from now on

I love this priduct it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Ive always used ivory soap not anymore Iwill continute to use this soap from now on. I love it.

January 30, 2019

Dove is the best.

I am 63 years old and I have been using Dove soap for about 10 years now. My skin is very soft and where I am older my skin tends to be dry sometimes, but when I use Dove my skin loves it and the dryness will go away for weeks. Dove is the only soap that helps.I have tried others and none have helped me like the dove has.

January 30, 2019

I will buy this Dove soap again for sure!

This Dove soap beauty bar is amazing the nectarine and white ginger fragrance is awesome and not to over powering makes your skin really soft day after day. I highly recommend.

January 25, 2019

Amazing

Amazing product smells great and cleans so efficiently. I would recommend this to anyone. The product is also very exfoliating and gentle on the skin.

January 23, 2019

Amazing product

Bought it last month and special effects of the ginger!!!
    Specially no roughness on your body after using it..no dryness..no skin roughness
    Will recommend it definitely

January 23, 2019

Started using during chemo and radiation still using every d

Nice gentle clean rinces completely love it and smells great Dove products were my go to while undergoing cancer treatments and i still use them daily

December 07, 2018

Best product

fresh product for skin. I love its price. I also love its qualities. Giving fresh fragrance and also organic for skin non harmful product for skin. I would like to buy again.