Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra light, hydrating formula, while invigorating your senses with the lucious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

January 22, 2018

I love the product and will buy it again!

The white Ginger,is awakening and I get a great clean fresh feeling!! ITS INVIOGORATING! - I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN ANDTELL MY FRIENDS TO BUY IT ALSO!I love the way it makes my skin feel and love the scent!

January 15, 2018

Love it! Made my skin so soft and feeling amazing! If your skin is oily it may not work for you but who knows! Most definitely would get again :) :) :)

January 13, 2018

I love this product .

I love all dove products but this has become my favorite .I recommend it daily I will be using this product again and again..dove is a product our whole family uses young and old.

November 25, 2017

Super!

Ce savon enlevera le surgras de votre peau et donnera un éclat de jeunesse! Je vous le promet! Il donne également une odeur de fleurs douce exceptionnel et ideak pour léte!

August 15, 2017

so soothing!

This product is great for my sensitive skin, and smells amazing to boot! I always have loved dove products and always snatch them up when they go on sale in my local pharmacy

July 05, 2017

I would definitely repurchase

I just think it smells great, is moisturizing and it last a good amount of time. My family is also a fan of Dove products. As a matter of fact we've been using them for years.

March 18, 2017

I have sensitive skin and this soap was absolutely amazing. It didn't dry out my skin at all and it smells absolutely amazing. I felt so fresh and so clean after using it and it didn't leave that gross soapy film feel on my sink afterwards like most other soaps do. My skin was so incredibly soft and it's rich lather was luxurious. I would definitely recommend "Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar" to everyone and anyone. Dove makes the best soap products in my opinion. It's a great band.

February 20, 2017

Very nice would buy again,, this product smells amazing so amazing really very nice affordable effective great quality for quantity also dove is a great company

January 14, 2017

It smell sooooooo good!!!
    My skin smell like heaven all day long.
    It does not dry my skin like ordinary soap can. I'm feeling so soft. It is Wonderfull!

December 03, 2016

This is a great soap for a great price. It is gentle on sensitive skin. I like how it suds up but it is a luxurious and creamy lather. It does not leave me feeling rubbery like some soaps. The smell is great too.