Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra light, hydrating formula, while invigorating your senses with the lucious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

March 28, 2018

I love the smell

I love this product, the smell is priceless, it is a bit expensive but I would go and buy it again....... I am also telling friends and family about it

March 20, 2018

I would buy this again. This is very good. and effective

you should take it. it is really really good.
    I love all the dove products. but this is awesome. I would buy it again. the quality is also really very good. I am happy to have it.

March 05, 2018

Dove Soap in my go to soap!

I'm a Dove girl, been using it for years. Lots of people tell me I look 10 years younger. Love how silky smooth my skin feels after each usage. Love the smell of the Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar Soap, Cool Moisture with cucumber and green tea.

February 25, 2018

Amazing Smell and Softness

This beauty bar pretty much lives up to its claims. But the smell is unbelievably soothing. I actually go out of way to wash my face just to experience it. Try it!

February 23, 2018

great smell and product

I tried this for the first time and was impressed at the freshness and clean I felt after using it. Used it a couple of days in a row and was not disappointed.
    Would definitely recommend this to others to try.

February 14, 2018

Smells devine

I absolutely live this soap and I buy it all the time. Not only is Dove a great brand but this soap makes you smell heavenly. The scent seems to last longer than other soaps as well. Plus you get the addes binus of being really clean!

February 09, 2018

Absolutely love it!! Nice smell to it too!

I love how it lathers really good and smells wonderful! I use it on my whole body and it makes my skin so soft. It is not drying at all. My 7 year old daughter loves using it too.

January 22, 2018

I love the product and will buy it again!

The white Ginger,is awakening and I get a great clean fresh feeling!! ITS INVIOGORATING! - I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN ANDTELL MY FRIENDS TO BUY IT ALSO!I love the way it makes my skin feel and love the scent!

January 15, 2018

Love it! Made my skin so soft and feeling amazing! If your skin is oily it may not work for you but who knows! Most definitely would get again :) :) :)

January 13, 2018

I love this product .

I love all dove products but this has become my favorite .I recommend it daily I will be using this product again and again..dove is a product our whole family uses young and old.