Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra light, hydrating formula, while invigorating your senses with the lucious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

December 07, 2018

Best product

fresh product for skin. I love its price. I also love its qualities. Giving fresh fragrance and also organic for skin non harmful product for skin. I would like to buy again.

November 12, 2018

Yesues

This soap is amazing for all skin types... Although I wouldnt recommend using it in personal areas can make smell bad... I'm defiantly buying this again left my skin feeling soft and clean

October 17, 2018

I recommended to others..

At first the scent was what I enjoyed first. I Felt my skin after and it was so soft and the scent was so good. My husband even likes the scent. I would but this again.

September 24, 2018

Dove!!!!

DOVE GO FRESH NECTARINE & WHITE GINGER BEAUTY BAR IS AMAZING!! IT DOESN'T LEAVE THE FILM FEELING ON YOUR SKIN THAT OTHER PRODUCTS DO. IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY

September 19, 2018

Doesn't irritate skin

It is about the only soap I can use as it does not irritate my skin. It is mild and has soothing lotions within the bar. I don't experience any dryness, itching, redness or other irritants when using it

June 14, 2018

It’s wonderful , Refreshing and Effective definetly a Buy

The Beauty Bar is Really great, it is definetly effective and the smell is heavenly. I recommend it highly. I will include it in my go to Gifts as a extra. I am part of the over the hill gang and believe me I have used many Beauty Bars. This one is a Winner.i

June 06, 2018

I would love to buy the product again

It leaves my skin soft,clean and smelling fresh and new. Prevents my skin from breaking out and leaves me pleased and happy about my appearance. It makes me feel like a new person daily.

June 02, 2018

Love this product!

I really like these dove beauty bats. They smell great and they have a beautiful, simple design. A little goes a long way and one bar lasts me quite awhile.

June 01, 2018

Produit tout à fait merveilleux, j'achèterais encore

ça sent divinement bon et laisse la peau très douce. La senteur reste longtemps. Je vais le recommander à mes amies sans hésiter et il sera assurément mon premier choix de savon à l'avenir.

May 23, 2018

Mmm the smell

This is such a great smell and the product works great on my sensitive skin.
    It’s super convenient being in the bar form as opposed to regular body wash