Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera combines the reassurance of up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection with the invigorating scent of Dove pear and aloe vera scent. In addition to helping keep underarm wetness at bay for up to 48 hours, the 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause. The formula also includes our unique ¼ moisturizers, for smooth underarms that look and feel softer with regular use.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh au parfum de poire et d’aloès offre l’assurance d’un maximum de 48 heures de protection et d’un parfum revigorant de poire et d’aloès. En plus d’aider à éloigner la transpiration jusqu’à 48 heures, la formule sans alcool (éthanol) aide la peau délicate des aisselles à récupérer de l’irritation que peut causer le rasage. La formule contient également notre ¼ d’hydratants uniques pour des aisselles soyeuses conférant une apparence et une sensation de douceur avec une utilisation régulière .

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

Smells good!

I love the smell of this spray, I got it free #gotitfree. However, I wish they come up with an aluminum-free version of this heavenly smelling spray! I use it as a daily spray too!

Simply Wow

I tried the new Dove go fresh dry spray and I absolutely loved it. The scent, pear and aloe Vera, is just write and I loved it. The dry spray is effective all day long. A must for every women.

Great!

I love spray on deodorant! It is great for quick application and dries really quickly. I received the pear aloe scent through Chick Advisor and am really happy with it. The scent doesn’t necessarily remind me of pears or aloe, but it is still a good smell which doesn’t linger for too long. These deodorants are not only great for home but are good for a communal bathroom at work as well.

March 06, 2019

Enfin un bon déodorant en spray!

J'étais très contente de recevoir ce produit gratuitement de @chickadvisor en échange de mon honnête opinion que voici... Contrairement aux autres nouvelles gammes de produits Dove qui m'ont plus ou moins convaincue (style revitalisant en mousse, etc..), j'adore ce déo. De un j'ai toujours préféré les déo en spray et celui là est efficace et surtout il sent vraiment très bon (poire) si bien que parfois j'ai l'impression de sentir mon parfum mais c'est le déo. Ce produit je le rachète et le recommande!

Pearilicious

I have received the product about a week ago. I have been using it for a week.

I just love the scent. It’s really nice and fresh. It’s been working for me for about a few hours not the 48 hours. I am not sure if it’s the menopause but it does not seem strong enough for me.
    I would not buy it again because it doesn’t work for me but the smell is amazing and would recommend just for that . I had pear and aloe Vera

Florida, United States

Amazing!!

I loved how this deodorant worked! I didn't have any white marks and smelled fresh all day. This new scent was also awesome! I will continue to buy this deodorant again and again!

Amazing deoderant

This is my first time using this deodorant and it’s amazing!!! I work in retail and the receiving department and this deodorant lasted throughout my entire day. I highly recommend it!!

Refreshing & light!

I've been using this Dove spray over the past few days, and I really like the smell of it. I was a little worried about it smelling too artificial, but it actually smells natural and very discreet which is important for me. I wear dark clothes most of the time and have not seen any white stains on my clothes at the end of the day, so far so good. It is winter so I am not exactly sweating, so I look forward to trying this out in Summer when I am actually perspiring to properly see its effectiveness.

March 06, 2019

Works well, there is over spray

I work as a Care Aid and averaged 14000 steps in my 6 hr shift and this keeps me dry and fresh for the shift . When applying there is a lot of over spray but that’s to be expected . Like the soft scent and how well it does keep me dry , recommend this 100%.

Updated On: March 06, 2019

I have noticed less irritation when I shave with this as opposed to solids .

New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome

This product is amazing. I absolutely love it. It smells awesome and works great! Keeps me dry and doesn't leave marks on my clothes. I just wish it lasted longer. I usually get 3 weeks out of one can. The price is a bit expensive I find but if you can get it on sale than it's a bonus. Highly recommend.