Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera Body Wash Reviews

September 16, 2019

Best thing I've ever smelt!

I stumbled across two bottles of this a few months ago at Shoppers and haven't been able to find it since. If you see this product snatch it up! The smell is mind-blowing it is so good. I was lucky enough to have coupons for Dove products that made this a great deal - I tried a lot of new scents (this being my favourite). I wish I could find more of this in my area.

2.8/5

July 07, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Nice smell

I like the smell of this body wash. Its not too overbearing but just pleasant enough. Im not sure if I like the body wash itself. Dove usually feels much more hydrating to your skin and this seems to dry mine out.

July 02, 2019

Nicest scent

I find not only does this body wash leave my skin moisturizer but it smells amazing; I have already repurchased this product multiple Times and will continue to

June 26, 2019

Smells amazing

I buy this because it's usually on sale. It smells soooo good and lasts all day. You do feel clean but not SUPER clean. Definitely needs a loufa when using this

May 01, 2019

Smells great!

I’ve been using this body wash every day for about a month. Lathers very well and doesn’t dry out skin like other products I’ve used. Also have noticed that the bottle/amount goes a long way.

February 05, 2019

I always buy dove, it is a part of my family.

My whole family enjoy using Dove products over twenty six years now. Started with the baby dove soap bar when my son was born and we have never looked back! Makes me feel clean, fresh and moisturized. And the smell is awesome!

January 26, 2019

Dove NEVER Dissapoints

Dove is my go to for al lot of body products. I love that it moisturizers my skin without feeling heavy. With this particular one the smell is amazing. I honestly didn't think I was going to like it as much as the other Dove products but I do. Makes you smell great and has a nice hint of fresh and not over powering. Definitely something to add to you staple of Dove body products.

January 09, 2019

Excellent product

I am a Dove product fan, I love all of the body washes and shampoos. When I first saw this one I had to buy it and try it out. It smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft, I even use it to wash my 3 year old. I am seriously hooked on this one. Best purchase ever.

December 07, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Smells amazing!

It smells amazing! It also is effective in cleaning my skin, as well as nourishing it. There is no residue left behind. So I'm left feeling completely clean!

December 06, 2018
    New York, United States

Amazing

Just like my daughter I wanted to find a product for myself that would help me with my skin issues I also have a high ph so this is the best brand to offset that issue. These soaps deliver nothing less than amazing each time. Highly recommend to everyone