Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera Body Wash Reviews

January 29, 2020

I would use this product again and again

This product is amazing! I used it for the first time. It has an awesome fragrance and it also is soft and gentle on my skin. I have very sensitive skin. After I had got done in the showet and got out, I still smelled like the body wash. The fragrance stayed for a few hours. My skin was soft and I didn't break out! I would reccomend this for anyone to try.

December 12, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Amazing!!

I have the driest skin in the winter and lotions don't do it for me. I used Dove body was in pear and aloe scent, and after just 1 use my skin felt almazing and smelled great! I will only be using this from now on.

November 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing scent!

I have purchased 2 bottles of this body wash since sampling it. It smells Amazing, my skin feels clean and so soft after using it and it leaves behind this beautiful, soft, clean scent in the bathroom.

November 01, 2019

The best smell

This is by far the best body wash I’ve used!! The smell, the texture, the way it makes my skin feel afterwards is amazing. I sometimes take two showers a day just to lather myself in that wash

September 16, 2019

Best thing I've ever smelt!

I stumbled across two bottles of this a few months ago at Shoppers and haven't been able to find it since. If you see this product snatch it up! The smell is mind-blowing it is so good. I was lucky enough to have coupons for Dove products that made this a great deal - I tried a lot of new scents (this being my favourite). I wish I could find more of this in my area.

2.8/5

July 07, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Nice smell

I like the smell of this body wash. Its not too overbearing but just pleasant enough. Im not sure if I like the body wash itself. Dove usually feels much more hydrating to your skin and this seems to dry mine out.

July 02, 2019

Nicest scent

I find not only does this body wash leave my skin moisturizer but it smells amazing; I have already repurchased this product multiple Times and will continue to

June 26, 2019

Smells amazing

I buy this because it's usually on sale. It smells soooo good and lasts all day. You do feel clean but not SUPER clean. Definitely needs a loufa when using this

May 01, 2019

Smells great!

I’ve been using this body wash every day for about a month. Lathers very well and doesn’t dry out skin like other products I’ve used. Also have noticed that the bottle/amount goes a long way.

February 05, 2019

I always buy dove, it is a part of my family.

My whole family enjoy using Dove products over twenty six years now. Started with the baby dove soap bar when my son was born and we have never looked back! Makes me feel clean, fresh and moisturized. And the smell is awesome!