Dove Go Fresh Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash Reviews

A gentle awakening for your mind and skin. The lively, quenching scent of pomegranate & lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove Body Wash makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

For more info, visit Dove.

July 12, 2020

Smelled delicious!

Overall I was happy with this body wash. I smelled really good. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate it in any way. Recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

United States

Wonderful!

Pampering at its best. Love the smell and the great feel of my skin after using this product. A must buy for any one who loves smooth, clean skin. No need to try any other products after this.

Soft hydrated skin

Like the scent of this one a little fruity with pomegranate and lemon. My skin feels very soft after using it. I use it with every shower. It lathers up nice and rinses off easily.

Smells so good

Love this body wash! My second favourite scent from Dove, my first is the pear scent but unsure if they make it still? Either way this product is great and smells amazing.

April 09, 2020

Loved it

It has a fruity scent which is what I love, i love dove as a brand and this is one of their good products. It makes the skin nourished and softer. Would recommend it.

March 17, 2020
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

I love it !

I love those shower gels, you just need a little bit to wash the whole body. They smell so nice leaving the scent on body for long,
    It leaves skin soft and smooth.

January 30, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Amazing

I absolutely love this!!! It has a nice smell. It leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturised. It great value for money and lasts for a long time. Get your hands on this people.

January 30, 2020
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Dove body wash

I really like this product I got one of these shower gels in a dove gift box that also had a showe puff and body lotion included. The shower gel smells amazing. It comes out more like a cream than a gel it leather's up really well. Great value for money and it lasted a while. I recommend this product.

January 21, 2020

One of my favourites

I love most of Dove's products. This is just one of them. It's gentle and has a nice scent. Lathers nicely, and I definitely don't feel any sort of residue after I've finished using it. My skin feels clean and fresh everytime I use this body wash.

January 14, 2020

Smells amazing!

One of my favourite body washes. It smells amazing. Doesn't dry out my skin. Also doesn't cause my psoriasis to flare up, which is nice! Will definitely use again!