Dove Go Fresh Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash Reviews

A gentle awakening for your mind and skin. The lively, quenching scent of pomegranate & lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove Body Wash makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 18, 2018

I use this product all the time

It smells amazingly wonderful and leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean. I love this body wash and it makes me feel good I highly recommend this product. Love love love dove.

January 18, 2018

The smell is amazing, I just love it!

I love Dove products,the smell is amazing and the product is always good for the price. What it Stands for that every body is unique and is perfect the way it is , is the best one on the market.

January 04, 2018

The best!!

This is my all time favourite body wash. I love all DOVE body washes. They are so creamy and thick and the bottle does last a long time. This is my favourite scent and it is to die for!!

November 13, 2017

Smells Amazing!

This is a great body wash, it leaves your skin smelling wonderful and lasts even after your out of the shower. It lathers really well so you dont even need a lot which makes it last longer which i love! and doesn't irritate your skin.

November 02, 2017

So good

This is a really good body wash, I would even classify it as a luxury to have. It makes my skin smell really good, and that smell can last for hours on end. Not only does it make my skin smell really good, but it also cleans skin and leaves it feeling refreshed! My skin noticeably looks smoother and moisturized, but it also feels that way too! Definitely recommend picking one of these up, especially when they go on sale as they usually will go for a reasonable price!

September 20, 2017

Great smelling and hydrating

I love this body wash. It feels creamy, smells lovely and my skin feels hydrated after a shower. I no longer have to apply tons of moisturizer since I have been using the product. I will continue to purchase it and use it on a regular basis.

June 19, 2017

Amazing product!

This is definitley one of my all time favorite body washes of any brand just for its scent alone! Let alone the amazing effects it has on your skin. I am a huge lover of pomegranates and love that this one keeps the scent on your skin.

May 08, 2017

Tres bon produit nous hydrate bien en plus de nettoye. Je ladore.jutilise ce produit depyis longtemps et jai toujours ete tres satisfaite.je nhesite pas a le faire connaitre.

May 08, 2017

This body wash was amazing smelling! It lathers up beautifully. It is very creamy, and applies onto the skin so silky and glides over the body. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, clean, hydrated, and smelling gorgeous.

May 03, 2017

This product smells amazing, without being excessively strong! It is very creamy and provides a great lather a long with a phenomenal clean! It is gentle, and works perfect for sensitive skin! It really helps to keep your skin moisturized!