Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

August 14, 2018

No stains, works perfectly!

I have just started using spray antiperspirant and I have to say, I LOVE it! No marks on your clothing (black or coloured clothes). The scents are very nice and they have a no scent option which is great! It lasts all day and really works even when I’m at the gym or for a run. This stuff is amazing, I’ll never use a stick deodorant again!

August 09, 2018

Cant use any other antiperspirant

I have been Dove invisible clear finish antiperspirant for two years now, as majority of my clothes are black due to work. I love it, leave no stains behind what so ever and i love the confidence it gives me as i work so close with customers all day because i work in the cosmetics field. Can not ever go back to any other product.

August 01, 2018

Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant

I just LOVE this product! It does exactly as it says and smells amazing! I really like that I can put it on and get dressed immediately without any residue being deposited on my clothes.

August 01, 2018

Great product!

Love the smell- its a fruity clean type of smell, never stained any of my clothing. Didn't last the whole 48 hours (more like 30) but definitely longer than my usual deodorant! It is somewhat cold when you spray it on, but a benefit is it wakes me up in the morning.

July 25, 2018

can't go back to a stick

Will never go back to a stick. Started using sprays in Australia as that was really all they had. When I found this once back in Canada, I was thrilled. Doesn't leave stains, feels way better. Also smells great!

July 25, 2018

Nice but hard to apply

Love the idea of a product that would not harm my clothes. Took me a good week to get the strength in my hands to be able to aim and press down. I wouldn’t recommend this product for any one with weak fingers or hands.

July 19, 2018

🌸❤️

Dove ne m'ont jamais déçu avec leur produit et en pré une fois satisfaite avec ce produit. Me tiens au sec toute la journée. J’ai vraiment été surprise de se produit car cela était la première fois que je m’en procurait. Je répéterai l’expérience volontiers. Je le recommande fortement.

July 19, 2018

Love the format but not holding power lacking

I have tried the spray in cucumber scent. Loved the idea, loved the format but it just wasn't strong enough to carry me through the humid 35C summer days. I had to pat my wet armpits after 2 hours into the day. I think I will stick with the stick for days like these.

July 17, 2018

amazing!!

i love this antiperspirant! it doesnt stain my clothes and leaves a very nive scent! it finishes off clear and its kind of cooling for the summer heat. it lasts up to a few hours and is very convenient. the price isnt pricey at all too

July 17, 2018

Does not mark your clothing

I tried invisible clear finish dry spray antiperspirant because I wanted a product that would not damage my clothes and this one didn't. I don't find it as easy to use as stick antiperspirants but like its versatility.