Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

July 14, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Dove deodorant

This product smells so luxurious. This kept me felling fresh and dry all day. Unlike many deodorants this didn't leave any white marks or crumble as many other brands do. Definitely recommend this one.

July 07, 2019

AMAZING

This spray deodorant is incredible! It seriously doesn't transfer onto to dark/black clothing. It lasts a good amount of time. I normally add this as an extra spray after my solid deodorant!

May 30, 2019

Good spray deodorant

I like this deodorant, it smells great and dries easily. The smell is good but not too overpowering. I would use this deodorant again. It is good for use especially after the gym session.

May 30, 2019

No white marks

Goes on instantly without leaving that tell tale white mark under your arm or on your clothes. It last for a really long time as it says 48 hours, even when you take a shower you don’t have to put it on at bedtime. It keeps you fresh all day. I love the new scents that are in this brand. Great to travel with on your vacation. Comes in a travel size too. I would recommend this product to all.

May 14, 2019

love this deo! my go to

ive tried different deos in the past. gel, luquid, dry roll on. but until I came across this dry spray deo from dove. Especially that it has the invinsible formula that prevents the occurence of white marks as I tend to to use a lot of black or dark coloured tops. It's definitely my go to now. And i lvoe the scent and its not super strong even if I sweat. It made me sweat less and def not sticky. I do not have to reapply deodorant or spray again unlike my previous ones.long lasting.

May 03, 2019

this is really invisible!!!!

I would buy this product again because it is so fresh. The product is soft and it is not expensive. It is so easy to use in my routine (go to the gym and college).

April 13, 2019

Not bad

I have always used dove anti perspirant deodorant sticks until I recently purchased the dove clear finish dry spray anti perspirant! Wow say that 10xs lol. I was pleased with the product and how quick it was to just spray on and go in the morning. I am still not sold on anti perspirant sprays mabye I should give it another try... Other than that the scent was great and was convinient for those running-late mornings lol.

April 07, 2019

Definitely a must try & buy

Dove antiperspirant stays smelling great long after you apply it, not like the other competitor brands that wear off almost instantly. Dove is my go to brand for not only my antiperspirant but my hair care and hygiene products as well.

April 04, 2019

My go to deodorant

I love this deodorant, it works well and the scent isn’t overpowering which I really like. Keeps me fresh all day and doesn’t leave any white clumps. 😊

March 24, 2019
    New York, United States

THE BEST !

I have to wear black all the time to work and this deodorant is the bomb. A little bit goes a long way it smells good and lasts long. I love it plus it doesnt leave a stain on my black cloths. Before other deodorants would leave a white mark or they’d kinda burn or make my unarm itchy. I’ve been buying this one for a few months now its my favorite and I’ve even recommended it to my friends and family !