Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

February 07, 2019

Was surprised at the result

I normally purchase stick antiperspirants but my husband bought this for my stocking at Christmas. I don't normally like sprays but was surprised that I like this one. It goes on very dry and a little goes a long way. The smell is also not harsh like most sprays

January 24, 2019

It is wonderful - even over 50

While I move between life stages, it is hard to find something that works all the time - and this does. I started to use it on a trip while venue searching, in and out of cars, winter coats and venues ... no matter what condition, my antiperspirant wasn’t a concern on my mind at all and it usually is, usually just after lunch hour. These past few days have been great, focus on what’s important and leave Dove to do what they do best. What a relief!

January 23, 2019

Not exactly for me

I've always used the oringal and never had a problem with any lines on my clothes. One day this is kind was all they had so I thought well it sounds even better. It actually left mark's on my clothes everytime of all colors. The original one is the best!!!

January 18, 2019

I love this product. Gentle yet effective

There are a few reasons why I love this product. It goes on easy, and is dry as advertised. There is no residue left on my clothing, and I like the unscented as I live in the country and in the summertime, I don`t wear any scents as I don`t wish to attract any unwelcome mosquitos or bees. A light scent might be nice in the winter though. I don`t like my deoderant to be too fragrant as it`s not my perfume. I also find it doesn`t irritate my skin and I can use it immediately after shaving my underarms. Yes, I recommend this product. I am asuming the 4.5 instead of 5.5 is because I feel the price could be somewhat lower.

December 18, 2018

Love dove deodorant spray ! I use to use stick deodorant until I decided to give the spray a try and I’ve never gone back! I love how how light weight the spray is without that sticky feeling . Dove is gentle and keeps me dry all day! Love dove products and would recommend this spray to anyone who wants to give it a try !

December 12, 2018

My holygrail antiperspirant

This product is absolutely amazing, I have using this the moment it came out, and I never went back to my old anti perspirant. Itdoesnt leave a white cast smelled great during the whole day

December 07, 2018

A convert to spray deoderant

This is my first time trying a spray on deodorant but I am definitely not going back. I love how quick and easy it is to apply, and I find that it leaves less white marks on dark clothing than traditional deodorant. I also find that it doesn't pill under my arms like stick deodorant does.

October 24, 2018

Great

Love the scents available and great price when it is on sale. Will last all day and leaves me feeling comfortable even on the hottest of days. Lasts a while too.

October 10, 2018

my wife like it

This deodorant is great because it does not leave marks on clothing while providing a refreshing smoothing feel. The antiperspirant sensation lasts for the entire day.

October 02, 2018

Long lasting

The smell is great and it lasts all day long,it last through sweat,rain,humidity...all that and it still keeps the scent. Better than what others I have tried before