Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

February 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best deodorant, just a little inconsistent

Dove Spray is absolutely the one deodorant I use and that works for me. I don't like the "creamy" feel of stick deodorants, and the Dove Spray makes me feel actually dry and clean.
    The one thing is that it's kind of a roulette knowing if it will leave the white powdery thing in my skin or not. It really varies from can to can. Even using the Invisible version it still happens often enough. It is still the best deodorant out there, I just wish it would be more consistent in that regard.

February 20, 2020
    Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Fantastic dove

This product is fantastic works like a charm. Leaves you feeling silky smooth, smelling fresh and protected. Leaves no marks or stains on clothing. 100% would buy this again.

February 17, 2020

Wow, this product is fantastik.

This is an amazing antiperspirant in a fast dry spray. I will never go back to any other brand. Very effective at keeping you dry and odour free all day and night.

January 31, 2020

Smells sooo good!

I always buy this kind of deodorant now. It is nice and dry, the scent is fresh and clean, doesnt leave Mark's on clothes, and it lasts! The other scents are nice but I havent strayed from this particular one.

January 30, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Fresh and dry all day

I was very impressed with the effectiveness of Dove deodorant it left my skin feeling soft and smells lovely. Definitely kept me fresh after gym workouts and I will continue to use it.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Fantastic deodorant!

This is an excellent deodorant! I use it all of the time as it stops any sweatiness and makes me feel fresh all day. The scent is lovely but not too strong.

January 27, 2020

I would highly recommend this product.

It's a very effective product! I usually consume it since I'm a big fan of dove products... from shampoos, conditioners and soaps, it has a good scent

January 27, 2020

The best deodorant

LOVE this deodorant! It goes on nice and smooth, doesn’t leave white marks, and keeps you smelling nice all day long! This is the best deodorant that you can buy!

January 23, 2020

Great deodorant!

Used this when i had school for 8 hours and then work for 6 hours right after. Didn’t need to reapply or anything. Smells great and didn’t leave those pesky white marks on my black shirts.

January 22, 2020

Spray all day.

The last time I used a spray deodorant was in high school. I switched to stick because it was just easier but I got sick of the white marks on my clothes or clumps under my arms.

This spray is amazing. It smells great, lasts all day, and doesn't leave residue on clothes.