Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner Reviews
#78 in Shampoo

March 14, 2019

Quick and easy clean! Love it!

It's a refreshing quick and easy shampoo and conditioner in one. This is perfect for people with short hair or men who want to get in and out of the shower quickly. As a woman with longer hair I used it and it was quick to wash my hair and felt very fresh and invigorating but I did need to use another conditioner after it because my hair is too long and needs the extra conditioning. But I would highly recommend it for shampoo to put in a gym bag or something if you're in a hurry.

February 19, 2019

Would buy this again!

I would recommend this product. It makes my hair feel so clean and silky. I find that using mens shampoo keeps my hair from feeling greesy the next day.

February 12, 2019

Would definitely buy again. Husbands loves it

My husband really love this product. Smells wonderful. My husband loves the way it makes his hair soft and manageable. My son also loves it. Price is right aswell.

February 07, 2019

Dove men +care shampoo

My son uses this product. And every now and then I will try it too. It is an awesome product. I would my it again and again. Especially if it is on sale. Some of the men's products are better than ladies.

January 10, 2019

Un beau produit

J'ai acheter ce shampoing pour mon conjoint. J'adore son odeur et il laisse les cheveux très doux. Il est parfait et rapide à utiliser après les match de sports.

December 18, 2018

Hubby loves it

I bought the Dove shampoo conditioner for my husband. He was not sure of the product at first. I told him he has to try it before he can say he doesn't like it. We bought 2 more since then. He loves it

September 22, 2018

rich and creamy

good product makes hair feel good. Use it everyday good product value for money decent packaging hard to get lid open weird design. hghgdhgdfgcxfgc gfmhtfhgchm hjvm

September 20, 2018

A very good product by Dove

I like shampoos which leave my hair silky and smooth. This shampoo does it all. I am very happy with it since it showed good results on my first try! I definitely recommend this product

2.2/5

September 18, 2018

Made my teenage son's hair greasy!!!

I got this for my 15-year-old son to try. He has been using it consistently since I bought it. I have noticed that his hair looks more greasy using this product. I don't know if it is because it is a two in one and that is causing issues. I also asked him if he has been rinsing it out really well and he states that he has been. I wouldn't buy this product for him right now as he is going through puberty and I think needs something stronger.

September 13, 2018

Great scent and does what it claims to do.

Love the scents available. I trust this brand, and after using this product I continue having that trust. My hair is looking and feeling strong while maintaining a clean fresh feel.