Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 15, 2019

A great all around body wash

I received this product for free in return for an honest review. This is now sitting front and centre in my shower. I love the smell and it cleans great. All I need now is for Dove to come out with this in their foaming/pump bottles and my life will be complete!

DOVE MEN+CARE SPORTCARE ACTIVE+FRESH BODY + FACE WASH

i absolutely love that this product helps keep your skin moisturized after the shower, as a man with sensitive skin i truly appreciate that. I love that the scent is way different than other mens face wash products and that it makes me feel energized when i come out of the shower. I already have a face product but i did try it on my face and i may have to switch as i truly cant get over how it doesn't dry my skin out and i feel so clean. Thank you for the chance to try this product it was fun and i really enjoyed it..

Refreshing

I really do love the refreshing smell these products have! It leaves my fiances face and body smooth and doesn't dry out his skin! Dove is one of our number one products we buy and this scent will definitely be in our top picks!

Love the smell

We got chosen to try this product for free! My husband love the smell and keeps you fresh all day. I would definitely recommend it and would buy again.

Something worth trying

The way this soap lathered up was great and did not have to use a ton of it to get the desired result. Kept me feeling fresh and clean all day. I cant wait to keep using this.

New Brunswick, Canada

Dove

#gotitfree
    #honestreview

This smells so good when you first use it but like most soaps it doesn't last. It does make my skin feel good when I use it after a workout.

April 13, 2019

Good body wash and refreshing smell!

I love this body wash because it makes you feel refreshed! I love the lemon scent and the active component of it as it really makes me feel energetic. It doesn't dry out the skin and keeps it flake free. Doesn't break me out when I use it on face as well. Overall would recommend.

Fresh!

This body wash is great for after a workout. My husband works out and goes to CrossFit so he sweats a lot. He said that this feels really great on his skin and cleanses well without drying his skin out. His skin feels moisturized but residue free. He decided not to try this on his face because he already has skin care products for that. The scent is great but not strong enough to last through the day or during a workout because it fades quickly. Overall it’s a good body wash and reasonably priced so he will likely purchase this again.

Works well

Works great. Leaves your skin soft and nice smelling and the scent stays with u for most of the day.
    I will be purchasing it again and will recommend it to friends.

Love this body wash!!

Dove Men+Care's Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash is fantastic! I'll admit that I haven't tried it on my face, as I keep it in the shower to use primarily as a body wash, but I love it. I look forward to using this product every time I shower! The fresh scent is excellent and helps me feel energized when I go to start my day, the product lathers up just the right amount, and my skin is left feeling clean and fresh when I step out of the shower. I'm not left with my skin feeling too dry afterwards, which is part of why this product gets top marks from me! I'll be purchasing this product in the future for sure!