Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Works Well. The Scent Could Last Longer!

This body wash smells great and the lather-level was just right for my husband. It left his skin feeling clean and fresh. However, just a faint smell remained after he washed with it. He prefers having a long-lasting scent so he doesn't have to wear cologne.

Dove men sport

Lorsque mon conjoint fait du sport, il préfère ce laver avec du savon en bouteille. Il a essayé le savon dove men + care sport et il la beaucoup aimer. Il le recommende et le rachètera.

April 12, 2019

Great all in one product.

This product was for my partner to review. Smells lovely, not too strong and makes his skin feel softer. It’s a great product for someone who doesn’t want to bother with a “skin” routine. A great all in one product for busy men. I would recommend.

Merveilleux!

Super savon! Mon conjoint l’a adoré! Une petite quantité est nécessaire pour avoir une sensation d’etre Propre! De plus qu’il sent super bon! Je recommande!

April 12, 2019

I love that sense that shampoo conditioner and deodorizer work very well and my deodorant also was very good I would recommend these products to all my buddies thank you so much

New favourite

I tend to buy a lot of different products to try from a select few brands but this product made a loyal customer out of me. The scent was great and very unique. I am big on scent and that is generally how I decide which products to buy. It works well too and I like how Dove products double (or triple) as other products so get a lot more bang for your buck with less product taking up space in your shower. My wife also commented that this was one of her favourite scents on me so can't go wrong there! -Luca

Good Product

Good health care product to use post sports activity. Keeps the skin clean, moist and hydrated. Prevents Cracking ,dryness and break outs. Definitely will use it and recommend it

April 12, 2019

Would definetly start using this product!

Very refreshing product. You can feel the soap acting on your skin. I definetely recommend this to every man. A must have in the shower! A a nice addition to Men + Care

So versatile

I travel alot and bring this with me - I honestly use it for my hair, body and face, i have sensitive skin and this works so well.
    No itchy at all.
    Great smell, great clean feeling after.
    I love that I can only bring one product for everythin.g

New Brunswick, Canada

Would definitely buy!

This Dove Men's bodywash/facewash is a great value! It doesn't dry out my body or face. It smells great and with this product, a little goes a long way!