Dove Nourishing Hand Wash

Dove Nourishing Hand Wash Reviews

Ranked #834 out of 1012 in Bath & Body

February 17, 2017

This hand wash works. It cleans my hands while leaving them feeling soft and hydrated. I really like to use this soap. If i run out of it i will use the bars

February 03, 2017

Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. This is a good moisturizing body wash from Dove, though it's a bit disappointing that it contains a small amount of soap ingredients (tallow acid) as these certainly weren't needed in a formula that already contains sufficient non-soap cleansing agents.

January 16, 2017

Ce savon nourrissant laisse nos mains vraiment propres, douces, nourries et qui sentent franchement bon!!! J'adooooooooooore!!! Je le traîne toujours avec moi, partout où je vais!!!

November 15, 2016

Ooohhh, nice stuff. I am always keen on a new product from Dove. I like this hand wash, but I think it is just their body wash in a hand soap container LOL.. I actually put body wash in my hand soap pump in my bathroom .. It cleans and moisturizes and smells super good, so why not? I guess the only difference, is a lot of hand soap's come in "antibacterial" so they have the Triclosan in it. But either way, I like this hand wash by Dove, and it is PH balanced and as I wash my hands so much, it keeps them from drying out as much as they would with an antibacterial wash or a clear soap. This Dove is creamy and contains moisturizer just like all their other body care products.. It also has that classic Dove smell.. mmmmm..

I do recommend this product.

November 15, 2016

It is a very nice hand soap. I often have trouble finding a nice hand soap that does not bother my hands. I have very sensitive hands and this soap is very nice.

March 28, 2016

I am not affraidand worry anymore since I've been using Dove Handwash..my sking is do soff, I love it.
    I have 3 small children so I have to wash my hands so often that I can't even count. For my little ones I love it andI am not worry that their little hands will get irritated, Dove handwash is really soft on hands so I recomend it to everyone!

May 12, 2015

Love this product, doesn't dry my skin out or leave a greasy film.

January 05, 2007

I got a coupon in the mail for a free Dove handwash, and I just love it! It makes my hands feel so soft! This is quite possibly the best hand wash that I have ever used. It really does add moisture and make my skin nice and soft.