Dove Nutritive Solutions Beautiful Care Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #30 in Shampoo

June 17, 2017

Dove

I have long hair and every time o shower, no matter what I do, it always tangles really badly making it really hard and painful to brush my hair. I've tried so many high end shampoos but nothing worked. I picked up a offer at Shopper's Drug Mart in which the shampoo and conditioner were in a pack for 2.99! That was such N amazing price and an even better product! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth and my hair fall has decreased immensely (as I don't have to play tug of war while brushing anymore.) I never went back to anything after I used Dove. I love it so much

May 16, 2017

I love everything Dove. I don't think there's one product I don't like! Dove shampoo smells amazing!!! It leaves your hair feeling clean and soft and smelling great for hours.

November 01, 2016

Bonne odeur pour usage quotidienne. Laisse mes cheveux doux et lisse mes pointes plus fourchus. Un shampoing classique de chez dove. Bon choix ,bonne alternative.

November 01, 2016

Juste parce que tous les produits Dove laiSent mes cheveux en parfaite santé. Propre, frais et l'odeur restent pendant une éternité. Je le recommande.

2.8/5

September 10, 2016

I really do like the Dove soap bars not a fan of there shampoos at all I noticed it left my hair very soft which was great but it left my hair with a lot of splits ends my not a fan

August 03, 2016

I love the Dove line of nutritive shampoo products. These shampoos are rich and a very high quality hare care product. I highly recommend this hair care solution.

August 03, 2016

I actually just recently started using this and so far so good! It leaves my hair feeling smooth which is something I always look for in a product. The smell is light and not too heavy too. The only downside is that you need quite a lot of product for a good amount of lather. Would definitely recommend.

3.2/5

August 03, 2016

I had heard good things about Dove hair products, and have tried a few because of this. The Beautiful Care Shampoo is the only Dove shampoo I would consider using again.

I found it to be average as far as it's effectiveness, and the scent was quite nice, however I found that when using it my hair gets oily more quickly than with some other shampoos. I would be more inclined to use this in the colder months as to offset that.

I am positive this product would be great for someone with drier hair and that it would help remedy that if used often.

August 03, 2016

I am sooo unbelievably picky when it comes to my hair i have tried almost everything and have only found a select few products i can say i love and this is definitely one of them i fell in love immediately

August 03, 2016

My hair is one of the only things that is picky about me. I have to constantly switch up my shampoos so my hair doesn't become "bored" of the cleansers and decide it would rather just stay a greasy mess! Dove is one of the brands that are in my rotation and I have always enjoyed using it. It makes my hair feel clean and light. It is flowy and alive again after using the Dove Beautiful Care Shampoo. I am interested to see if the other ones in the Dove line work as well (I assume so :))