Dove® Nutritive Solutions Cool Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 625 in Conditioner

January 11, 2017

My hair is long, thin, coloured, and tangles easily.

This Conditioner is a nice medium thickness, and requires very little to cover my hair, allowing me to easily pile it on my head for a few minutes while it works its magic.

The scent is light and slightly sweet – but doesn’t linger long.

It rinses out easily, and when paired with the Cool Moisture Shampoo, definitely affects my hair positively.

Once towel dried, my hair easily brushes out without the need for my normal detangling spray! This is seriously difficult to find in a hair product for me – so I’d definitely recommend this for anyone with my hair type.

My hair feels light and healthy, without getting tangly throughout the day.

It’s definitely a new staple in my bathroom.

October 30, 2016

This Dove Cool Moisture Conditioner was the first Dove product I ever tried and what converted me to their product line. I remember the first time I tried it and felt like my long, damaged hair never felt better. After using it, it was so soft and smooth, I couldn't stop touching it. If you really want to test out a conditioner, try not conditioning your hair for a week or two. There really isn't much more to say other than it works great as a conditioner. A small amount goes a long way. Also, I tend to only use it on the lower half of my hair. As with all Dove products, it smells great and relatively inexpensive. Solid product, and I highly recommend.

October 26, 2016

I love dove Products !! I actually got a really good deal on this too . 2.99 each and 1.50 coupon for each ! Score ! My hair felt soft and manageable after using
    This conditioner . My hair tangles fast and can be a nightmare but after using this conditioner it's so much better to manage . Smells nice too !

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien le produit, l'odeur est vraiment rafraîchissante, par contre ce n'est pas le meilleur des hydratant que j'ai eu, mais il fonctionne quand même bien. Ça dépend aussi du niveau d'hydratation de nos cheveux, mais il rend mes cheveux super doux au toucher.

October 22, 2016

My daughter and I both have tried this conditioner and love it! It has a good consistany for easy application and coats the hair nicely. We usually use it during a shower and apply a bit more on slightly damp hair to help deranged. Works great and smells fresh.

October 22, 2016

I love dove products especially there conditioner leaves my hair feeling so smooth and silky. Also when wet or after it drys it still has a glow to my hair . Smells good always.

October 21, 2016

I love my fiancé for buying this for me. I have ton of hair to my waist, which usually dries out not long after conditioning. It stayed soft and shiny even thru to the next day. I definitely recommend buying this product.

October 21, 2016

Love this conditioner, it feels great to the scalp and works well to condition my hair. Great smell and very reasonable price. Works really well when you have a headache or just need a "boost" to get going.

October 21, 2016

Amazing conditioner...makes my hair feel so soft...soft enough to get my brush through without splitting the ends...leaves my hair smelling awesome..
    Two thumbs up for Dove.

October 20, 2016

Dove is one of my favorite brands. This conditioner is pretty good. The scent is very fresh and not overpowering. I washes nicely and leaves my hair soft and smooth. Although I love the Dove products, this is one of the products I didn't really fall in love with. Whenever Dove is on sale at SDM, I buy quite a few different items to try. Anyway,this conditioner is just alright.