4.1/5
Dove® Nutritive Solutions Cool Moisture Conditioner Reviews
#27 in Conditioner

August 18, 2017

Smells so good.

I was a little hesitant to try a cucumber smelling product, but it smells amazing. Its a pretty strong scent that will last for a long time, It leaves your hair super soft. Will be buying again for sure

August 14, 2017

Cool Moisture Dve Conditioner!

If you love smooth long lasting hair, than you've got to try Dove Nutritive Solutions Cool Moisture. When i started using Dove it would work fast and efficiently and now its all i use. If you7 want5 beautiful hair than you got to use Dove Nutritive Solutions Cool Moisture!!

August 07, 2017

Leaves hair very shiny

Using this alongside the Shampoo left my hair at a medium level of softness, not as much as some of the Dove conditioners, but not dry either. Where it really excels is shine. All my hair, but especially the 'aging' parts were left extremely bright and shiny, looking much cleaner and more healthy.

The scent of the conditioner is (thankfully) a bit lighter than the shampoo, but it still has the same problem. This is supposed to be Cucumber and green tea, both of which are very fresh scents, so it should be very fresh smelling with a hint of that green tea zestiness. Instead, it just smells generically perfumed, too sweet, and kind of like a bowl of Grandma's Pot-Pourri.

The smell doesn't really last past the shower, so it's not overpowering, but it still puts a damper on the shower experience when compared to using a pleasant smelling conditioner.

April 28, 2017

Super hydrating conditioner comparable to salon quality products at an affordable price! Provides excellent moisture for dry hair with a soothing light cucumber scent. Use together with Dove Fresh Cucumber Shampoo for a spa like experience. Great fragrance without the irritation! I normally have very sensitive skin and scents cause me to break out, was very impressed to have no reaction with this one. Highly recommended.

January 11, 2017

My hair is long, thin, coloured, and tangles easily.

This Conditioner is a nice medium thickness, and requires very little to cover my hair, allowing me to easily pile it on my head for a few minutes while it works its magic.

The scent is light and slightly sweet – but doesn’t linger long.

It rinses out easily, and when paired with the Cool Moisture Shampoo, definitely affects my hair positively.

Once towel dried, my hair easily brushes out without the need for my normal detangling spray! This is seriously difficult to find in a hair product for me – so I’d definitely recommend this for anyone with my hair type.

My hair feels light and healthy, without getting tangly throughout the day.

It’s definitely a new staple in my bathroom.

October 30, 2016

This Dove Cool Moisture Conditioner was the first Dove product I ever tried and what converted me to their product line. I remember the first time I tried it and felt like my long, damaged hair never felt better. After using it, it was so soft and smooth, I couldn't stop touching it. If you really want to test out a conditioner, try not conditioning your hair for a week or two. There really isn't much more to say other than it works great as a conditioner. A small amount goes a long way. Also, I tend to only use it on the lower half of my hair. As with all Dove products, it smells great and relatively inexpensive. Solid product, and I highly recommend.

October 26, 2016

I love dove Products !! I actually got a really good deal on this too . 2.99 each and 1.50 coupon for each ! Score ! My hair felt soft and manageable after using
    This conditioner . My hair tangles fast and can be a nightmare but after using this conditioner it's so much better to manage . Smells nice too !

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien le produit, l'odeur est vraiment rafraîchissante, par contre ce n'est pas le meilleur des hydratant que j'ai eu, mais il fonctionne quand même bien. Ça dépend aussi du niveau d'hydratation de nos cheveux, mais il rend mes cheveux super doux au toucher.

October 22, 2016

My daughter and I both have tried this conditioner and love it! It has a good consistany for easy application and coats the hair nicely. We usually use it during a shower and apply a bit more on slightly damp hair to help deranged. Works great and smells fresh.

October 22, 2016

I love dove products especially there conditioner leaves my hair feeling so smooth and silky. Also when wet or after it drys it still has a glow to my hair . Smells good always.