Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 04, 2016

Love the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner - especially when used in tandem with the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo. Rinses very well, while still leaving soft, manageable hair. Easy styling after use - Good, light scent, and you don't need to use a lot to get a great result. As with all Dove Products, have found the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner to be a high quality product and will definitely continue to use!

March 04, 2016

This is a great product. Dove products always has great scents. It keeps your hair soft and smooth. You can get anything from Shampoo to hair treatments. Dove never disappoints.

March 04, 2016

First off, great smell...but the ingredients put me off. But what can you expect from large companies. I don't want chemically enhanced hair products full of dimethicone to make my hair soft.
    The smell was lovely, the consistency was great but the ingredients just were really off putting for me,

Updated On: March 04, 2016

I forgot to mention I did receive this product for free from the chick advisor club!

March 03, 2016

I got to try this conditioner through the Product Review Club. Like the shampoo, this conditioner had a very pleasant scent. It left my hair feeling very soft and very easy to get a brush through. It didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down either. Great product :).

March 03, 2016

Since I started using this, I constantly get compliments on how healthy my hair looks. I love it to bits and pieces and it smells great. Even my husband started using it because it helps tame his crazy hair.

March 03, 2016

absolutely love it. dont even have to leave it in your hair long for it to take effect. my hair feels so soft and shiny not like the other brands out there.

March 03, 2016

I’m pleased with this conditioner. Sometimes when a conditioner says it’ll increase your hairs moisture, it ends up leaving my hair greasy or heavy feeling instantly after using it, but this conditioner was different. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy

March 03, 2016

I’m pleased with this conditioner. As I said about the shampoo, sometimes when a conditioner says it’ll increase your hairs moisture, it ends up leaving my hair greasy or heavy feeling instantly after using it, but this conditioner was different. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy, and nice shine to it. I only had to leave it on my hair in the shower for less than a minute and it instantly felt like it got rid of my tangles. I quite liked the smell a lot. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 03, 2016

I was sent this product as part of the chick advisor product review club.

This conditioner is amazing! It's very thick and rich, yet rinses clean away. Some conditioners are too heavy and leave my hair weighed down, but this does the opposite. My hair is so healthy looking and light and easy to manage now. This has made my ends look a lot better than anything else I've used. I'm super happy with this and will continue to use and repurchase.

March 03, 2016

This smells just as great as the shampoo. It's a thicker conditioner so you don't need to use a whole lot of it. After using my hair felt so soft and light and full of bounce. I LOVE this conditioner.