Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    0.7/5

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    I have used this thoroughly in the past 3 weeks and I am so disappointed. It did not moisturize or did anything it claims. My hair was literally in knots and they were breaking while brushing. This conditioner does not do anything to add moisture to hair. I have long hair and this is not a good product for me. My hair looked dry and lifeless. I had to use the Dove Macadamia Dry Oil to add some life to my hair after using this. Its not worth trying. I will never recommend this or purchase this.
    This is the worst shampoo/conditioner duo I ever used.

March 06, 2016

I received this item for free to review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

The first thing I noticed and loved was the smell of this conditioner (just like the shampoo)! I find that with most Dove products I try I'm not a huge fan of the scent. I found this one to be a bit fruity and not overpowering. I actually had a few people at work comment on how good my hair smelt when they were walking behind me! lol!

Like the shampoo I did feel that it left my hair feeling moisturized which is definitely needed in the winter, and not oily or greasy at all! It also made it very manageable after drying, my hair was soft, didn't feel like it was weighed down and didn't tangle. It's definitely a conditioner that I found I could use everyday.

March 06, 2016

J'adore! J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour le tester avec Chick Advisor. Le revitalisant accompagne très bien le shampoing et il favorise l'hydratation des boucles et facilite le démêlage. Je recommande à toutes les filles aux cheveux frisées!

March 06, 2016

I received this to try for free through the Chickadvisor review club.

When pairing this with the Dove Nutritive Solutions Shampoo, it works very well. It has a pleasant smell which lasts long. It also leaves my hair soft, shiny and smooth feeling.

If the price was to come down a little, I would buy again.

March 06, 2016

I have color treated hair that i use a lot of conditioner on. This conditioner left my hair soft, silky and smooth and helped with the tangles i normally get. My hair didnt feel weighted down at all. I would reccommend this product to everyone

* i received this product for free to try and review as part of chick advisors product review club*

March 05, 2016

I love this Dove conditioner. It moisturizes very well ,yet do not leave my hair greasy or oily at all,,which many other conditioners do. It do not weigh down my hair either. It leaves my hair feeling soft,shiny and healthy. I love the smell of it also.

I recommend it and I would buy it at a reasonable price.

March 05, 2016

I received Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner to try and review for free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. While I like the smell and feel of the conditioner I found that it left my hair a bit too oily after use. So I take that to mean it moisturizes REALLY well. Which is great but as I have more fine blonde hair I would probably use this particular conditioner less frequently than normal. I am unsure if I would purchase this product again but I would recommend it to friends as I think it works well.

March 05, 2016

Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture conditioner is a god send for my usual dry winter beating hair. Since i have been using this new formula my hair has been shiny, bouncing and healthier than ever before! I will be using new conditioner as part of my new routine!

March 05, 2016

My hair is super soft and smooth after I use this conditioner (which I got as part of a review package.) It smells great, and the conditioner doesn't really weigh my hair down too much, or leave it feeling greasy. Overall, I think it leaves my hair feeling healthier -- which is a nice change from some other conditioners that basically seem to only detangle my hair, but still leave it brittle.

March 05, 2016

I was given this product for free by Chick Advisor for my honest review. I have never used Dove products before and I wasn't too sure how good a conditioner they would make. Well it is amazing! It smells very nice, and it is very easy to work with! I find some conditioners you can never tell if you have washed it all out because they are so greasy, but not Dove! And it leaves your hair feeling very soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this and will be buying this again!