Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 29, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and i'm so glad i did!! this conditioner is extremely moisturizing, yet light weight and leaves your hair with volume and shine! I'l totally switching over to this conditioner from my salon brand! I think everyone should try this conditioner out because i love it!

February 29, 2016

Thank you Chick Advisor for sending me this to review! I NEED conditioner like I need I like air to breathe. Seriously, no joke. My hair is very bleached and whatever moisture I didnt recieve from the shampoo I got ten fold back from this conditioner. It works amazingly on my hair. my only problem with it is that it isnt sulphate free. I prefer this only because I dye my hair vibrant colours so if you dont have to worry about fading hair colour (or even if you do, the conditioner didnt take too much colour out of my hair, just the shampoo did) I would for sure recommend this if you have dry hair. Plus it smells like a dream and has a thick creamy consistency that covers and stays in the hair very well. #ExperienceDove

February 29, 2016

I really liked how well this shampoo moisturized my hair. It kept it nice and soft and help keep flyaways to a minimum.it smells great, and the effect lasted between shampoos.

February 29, 2016

This conditioner is amazing makes my hair feel soft and managable. I realy like the scent and it lasts till i wash my hair again. I like the way it makes my hair feel, I like running my hands threw it.

February 29, 2016

I received this product as part of the Review Club. I found that I really did not need much of the product for it to be effective (I also have a chin length bob). My hair was soft and fell nicely, meaning no flyaways/static as well as laying nicely in its layers. I would use this conditioner again, with or without the matching shampoo.

February 29, 2016

This is a quality product. Leaves my hair soft as butter. I let it sit on my hair while I use my shower gel on my body and also while I wash my face. When I rinse it out it feels like I have used a overnight hair treatment it is so soft. I really feel like this has made my hair softer, less dry feeling and looking. I like the smell, this will be a rebuy for sure! **** I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

February 29, 2016

Beautiful light clean scent.
    Moisturized well without leaving buildup. Hair remained light and flowy.
    Easy to use a comb afterwards.
    Knots stayed at bay.

Great on older kids too.

February 29, 2016

I received this product free to try for Chick Advisor. Curly girls - this may be your new go to product for crazy weather. There is quite a bit of silicone in this product line (I’m one of those people who read the labels), so it seals your hair and protects it from extremes of your climate. The conditioner smells very nice, it rinses well, and your hair feels softer after just one use. After two weeks of use, it was starting to weigh down my naturally curly hair, though. I liked the product, but I would have to alternate use with another line to avoid the build-up.

February 29, 2016

I received Doves Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner free from ChickAdvisors product review club free and in return I'm to give my honest review. I was so happy to try out this conditioner. Now I have fine hair and sometimes I find conditioners can be heavy on my hair and almost leave it greasy looking, but I had no issues like that with this conditioner. It was nice and creamy and had a lovely scent. I found it washed from my hair nicely, and left it feeling really moisturized. I can get frizzy hair and this conditioner definitely helped tamed down them fly aways. I'd totally purchase this product, and recommend others try it out as well.

February 29, 2016

I received Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner for free trial from Chick Advisor.
    I love this product.
    It instantly made my hair feel the way I think it should. Nice and smooth and sleek.
    I like how light weight it was and that my hair didn't feel heavy after use.
    it tamed the fly aways and provided the perfect amount of nourishment my hair needs in the winter.