Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 09, 2016

I never thought I could be so impressed with a conditioner but I found one that actually works. I was lucky enough to be able to test this product and I was so impressed, it left my hair soft, smooth and it doesn't tangle like it does after I use other products! I would buy this one again!

March 09, 2016

This Dove conditioner feel amazing. I find some of these brands that are cheaper are not very good quality or they make your hair really heavy...but this was not the case with Dove conditioner was light & makes my hair soft as we have hard water and it drys my hair our! I would totally recommend this conditioner & great price too!

March 09, 2016

I received the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner free too try as part of being a member of the Chick Advisor Review Club. I really liked this Conditioner, it made my hair feel soft and weightless. My dry brittle hair is very moisturized, I would def recommend others try this conditioner.

March 09, 2016

In combination with the Shampoo, these products are amazing. First, I love the smell!

With many product combinations, I often find that the when it comes to the conditioner, it feels like it never actually comes out of my hair fully. While the Dove conditioner still makes me feel like I am not getting it all out, it really actually does because when my hair ends up drying (I don't blow dry it), it doesn't get that gunked up feeling - thank heavens!

Love it!

Although the price for a lot of the Dove products is a bit more than I'd like to pay, because it lasts so long, it's worth the money.

March 09, 2016

I was chosen to review Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner along with four other products courtesy of Dove and Chick Advisor.
    Just like my review with the Shampoo, I am very pleased with this conditioner!
    I have thick, wavy and most times dry hair, and the Shampoo & Conditioner makes my hair feel so soft, clean and healthy. Unlike most conditioners, Dove Nutritive doesn't weigh it down or make my hair feel greasy.
    Just super soft and silky. It also has a lovely smell. Dove always does it right in the hair cleansing department.
    Highly recommended.

March 09, 2016

Having fine, thin hair it is hard for me to find a conditioner that can take away my frizz without weighing down my hair and losing what little volume I can muster. However, Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner did just that! In only 3 weeks, paired with the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo, my hair feels healthy, weightless, and is shiny and has great movement. I love this product! And as added value, a little goes a long way.

March 09, 2016

I love how this product has made my hair feel. I feel like it has made my hair softer and a lot more shiny. All in all I would recommend this product to anyone because it has helped to make my hair a lot more healthier then what it was!

March 09, 2016

I was fortunate enough to be selected by Chick Advisor to participate in a review of this product, and received a full size product for free to trial. I found this really helped to keep my hair, which is on the dry side, feeling healthy and soft, especially when combined with the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo. My hair can get quite knotted, and I found this conditioner allowed me to comb through it easily with my fingers after a shower. I enjoyed the light scent as well. I would definitely use this again when the price point is right.

March 09, 2016

As with the shampoo, I was really surprised at how much I liked this. For me, it struck a really perfect balance between providing a lot of moisture without leaving any heavy residue on my hair. This makes my hair feel really light, but also silky and nourished. Right now, when my hair is really dry from being bleached and dyed pink, that's a huge deal for me. When I use this along with the shampoo, I'm consistently surprised by how good my hair looks and feels once it dries. I would definitely recommend giving this a look!

Updated On: March 09, 2016

*Product was provided for review purposes as a part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. All opinions are my own.

March 09, 2016

This conditioner left my hair silky smooth without any greasy feeling. It is perfect for my dry hard to manage hair. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. Dove never fails to deliver!