Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

May 12, 2017

I loved this product as it did not leave any white marks on any of my clothes the only thing that i was not happy with was that it did not last as long as i would like during the day

May 11, 2017

It's smells good and pretty and nice and boys likes it on you and work and went you go to gym and bed and cool and shower

May 11, 2017

I love the smell and the feel of this deodorant. It smells great and goes on very smooth. It leaves my armpits smooth and smelling great. Best of all, no white marks on my shirt!

May 11, 2017

I've always use Dove soap and body wash, but this was the first time I tried their deodorant, and I must say, I love it too! Clean mild scent and awesome protection!

May 11, 2017

I will upload some pics!!thats another one we. Use!!sually of course i love the feel smooth n fresh, usually with different flavor of dove ,shea,aloe,lavender,apricot,the island smell..ahah,,but for real i heard if u use the same deodorant over n over it's not as proficient...so i change fragrance not brand,, plus zero bumps!!u gotta love dove!!

May 09, 2017

Excellent option when looking for minimal added fragrance. I find it is effective and works for the whole day. Done original deodorant is good value for all day protection.

May 09, 2017

I bought the cucumber dove 24 hour deodorant and it works amazing. It has a great smell. Non sticky. I still could smell it after sleeping with it on all night

May 09, 2017

I tried this Dove deodorant the first time when I was in Florida this past month and found it to the best product that I have ever tried. I have since come home and purchased more, it is amazing and I would recommend this to everyone.

May 09, 2017

Love how I have no white marks on my bra,and That it keeps the sweat under control and leaves you fresh smelling all day ,I love mainly all dove products .

May 08, 2017

Le produit est très doux pour la peau et il sent bon. Il est efficace pendant 24h même lors d'efforts physiques intense. Le produit n'est pas collant sous les bras.