Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

October 24, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Dove original deo stick...best I’ve found!

I bought this as I struggle with deodorant and was trying anything and everything. This actually works!!!
    Due to a chronic illness I struggle with body temperature control so deo is a must! This keeps me feeling fresh all day even when the rest of me is melting, and the lovely smell stays fresh too x
    It’s my go to deo now, won’t touch anything else!

October 15, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Good

This deodorant is very good for me. I'm working like a picker so I'm doing lots of work during the day. This makes the job. I definitely recommend it.

October 09, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Teenager swears by this deodorant

Teenager is 15years old and swears by this original dove deodorant!
    Used by accident one day prior to playing football match.
    He AND I realised he still smelt okay, usually after football, the smell enters the house before he does!
    He actually prefers this to any of the men’s product.
    Win win!!

October 08, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Glamorous smell

I love the Dove Original Antiperspirant Deodorant. I using many years and never disappointed me. Love smell, long protection. Incredible and very classy. Good value for money.

October 08, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Clean and fresh smelling all day long!

This deodorant has the cleanest fragrance that lasts all day long, and an absolute favourite of mine. Sadly, it can leave white marks on transfer with clothing, but I've never found an invisible one that smells as clean and fresh as this one does. Also leaves under arms silky smooth with great protection.

August 14, 2019
    Blackpool, United Kingdom

Beautiful scent, no marks

I am using this deodorant for about three weeks and I’m very happy with this choice. It’s so easy to apply, it feels so light to the skin, doesn’t leave any marks and the scent is so beautiful which stays all day and even more. Its very easy to carry this deodorant in the bag.

August 13, 2019

Love it!

This is by far my favorite deodorant to date. It has a very nice, clean scent and keeps you smelling nice all day long. Would definitely recommend this deodorant.

August 09, 2019

Great on my skin!

I love this product! Its great on my skin, isn’t too perfumie and keeps me dry pretty much all day and the price point isn’t crazy, very reasonable. Always on our shopping list with or without sales.

July 19, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

No rash

I was on holiday in Turkey with my husband. He was complaining about being itchy & red under his armpits. I told him to try the dove deodorant stick. The following day he couldn't believe the difference no more itching or redness. This is all he uses now. I would definitely recommend to family and friends even if it just to use on holiday

July 17, 2019
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

The BEST deodorant by miles!!

This is the BEST deodorant I have ever used and I tried many before finding this one. It keeps me smelling fresh all day no matter how hot I get, it keeps my armpits dry and most importantly it doesn’t leave any white stains on my clothing. I’ve now been using this product for about 15 years and would NEVER go for anything else, I simply love it!