Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

January 28, 2019

I wouldn't by this because it stinks and made my arm pits br

I wouldn't by this because it stinks and made my arm pits breakout the only good thing was the price and how much came in it but lacks the other that I look for

May 02, 2017

Although the intent of no mess deodorant is a nice thought and that part worked however it says works for 12 hours but I had to reply quite a number of times a day. I will not use this product again.

2.8/5

August 29, 2016

I bought this deodorant last week to give it a try, as I was out of my regular one. This deodorant went on clear did not irritate my underarms, as I had just shaved, and did not stain my clothes, the smell was nice. The problem was it did not last, I had to reapply after the gym. I would rather pay more and get a good deodorant, my regular deodorant is expensive but lasts all day.

April 06, 2016

Makes my dry skin itchy, and although I love Dove, I find this product ineffective. Gets on my clothes and stains everything. Never buying this ever again.

February 28, 2016

Tried this a couple years back. I hated Dove Invisible Anti -Perspirant it got very dry and hard to use very quickly and started hurting my skin. I found it didn't do its job.

August 29, 2015

I bought this when it was on sale once, when my regular antiperspirant was sold out. I liked the smell and liked that that it was moisturizing. I found that I had to put it on a couple times a day, just so it would last the whole day. which I hate to do. The other thing I didn't like was I found it left white marks on everything.
    Didn't work for me.

June 01, 2015

this product did not keep me dry throughout the day but i didnt stink

2.8/5

April 23, 2015

the product itself worked ok, but it irritated my skin and caused itchiness!

April 08, 2015

I don't care for this brand of Anti-Perspirant. I have tried several different scents as well - the scents are not that pretty & it doesn't stick with you. It doesn't make a mess of you clothes and the price is not bad. But unless it stays with you, there is no point investing in this product.

2.3/5

April 08, 2015

Dont like it that much. The effect seems to run off after a couple of hours and not the whole day as suggested, maybe its my body type