Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

March 20, 2019

I would definitely get this

I have tried many antiperspirant and I must say Dove always wins! The smell, quality and effictiveness of this product just make me buy it each and every time and let's not forget the price. I love how it has a nice feminine smell and nothing too crazy or strong and it definitely does the job. One thing I don't like is the residue it leaves when I have dark tops on but that's okay because most antiperspirant leave residue anyways. Please let your armpits dry before putting your top on and you should be good!

January 29, 2019

I always buy this product

I like dove products. I find them very useful and does the job. Makes me feel clean. I also enjoy dove body wash and shampoo and Conditioner line. I also like the scents each product comes in as well

January 23, 2019

It's very good for my skin.

It's very good for my skin.
    It's very soft and moisture.
    I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend.
    She recommended as good quility product.
    It's really good.

January 23, 2018

Favourite Deodorant

I LOVE this deodorant! It always keeps me smelling fresh and it keeps my sweat out of the picture! I love the variety on scents, and that they are never overpowering! Keep up the great work Dove!

October 10, 2017

Good product for keeping dry

I really like this product. The scent is mild so it doesn't aggravate my allergies. It keeps me dry and never leaves a stain on my clothes. My husband has used this and he has said it keeps him dry as well!

May 27, 2017

this is really effective and very affordable. i highly recommend it. unlike other product, there's no adverse effect when you use it. you would not have any dark spots on your underarm.

May 26, 2017

Dove 24hr Invisible Deodorant:
    I got the oriinal scent; smells good and keeps you fresh. I got it from a warehouse so the price was worth it.
    I will definitly re purcashe this deodorant!!!
    wanyi

May 25, 2017

This was recommended by my dermatologist and I like how the scent is not overpowering (it is very subtle). In terms of invisibility, if you wear black or dark color shirts and sweat, it will still show in some occasions.

May 19, 2017

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner provided lightweight continual moisture and revitalized the natural wave to my hair.
    Con: Unappealing packaging that might be overlooked on the shelf

To be honest I did not think Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner would work on my hair. Usually to keep it sleek with a soft curl I have to use some fairly expensive products.

As I washed my hair I was a appreciative there was little or no fragrance. Dove’s clear shampoo creates a rich moisturizing lather. I could feel my hair

May 16, 2017

To be honest it did live to it's expectations. It was totally invisible. However i felt that it smelled like baby powder which i don't like. I loved the consistency. If you don't mind the smell of baby powder, this is for you.