Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

January 29, 2021

Love this soap❤️

I love using this soap because it helps to regain quality of your skin. If your skin is damaged or rough especially in winter than I would highly recommend using this product.

January 19, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love it!

Being a fan of the normal Dove soap, I was pleased to find it in pink - my favourite colour! I use this to wash my face in the shower, it removes my mascara easily and does not dry my face out either. It’s also great when used with a shower puff for an all over body wash! Definitely recommend!

January 16, 2021

Great

Will keep buying smells nice feels good love the color will buy agian because of how good the quality is never had any better soap thank you for tgis .

December 24, 2020

Yes i will buy it again

I really like all the dove product specifically there soaps there gentle to the skin leaves your skin super soft smells good refreshing i hope to get a chance to try on different samples #chickadvisor #dovesoap

December 17, 2020

Bon

Un de mes savons en barre préféré! Il fait toujours très bien son travail! Sent bon, mais sans avoir une odeur agressante! Je recommanderai toujours ces savons.

December 09, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Very gentle soap

This soap is super gentle and moisturizing on my skin. It leaves me feeling clean and hydrated. The scent is a powdery rose scent. I really like this soap!

December 05, 2020

Great product!

I offcourse love Dove products. Last time I thought I would purchase a different Dove soap bar so i tried the pink one. It was a good product, it has a nice smell. But i would still go for the original Dove as the it is more moisturizing than the pink one. Over all though the product is great.

December 02, 2020

Adorable

I love how it’s a cute pink colour! The dove pink beauty bar soap is super soft and easy to use! So good and hydrating for your skin! Absolutely love this product

December 02, 2020

Dove pink bar soap

Love dove products. The smell is not overbearing it’s pleasant. Skin feels clean and refreshed. Price is great. Will purchase again for sure. Recommend this product for sure

December 01, 2020

Smells amazing

Helps make my skin so smooth , loved the smell and how great It made my skin feel. My husband and I both use it and are both so obsessed it is a great product and keeps me smelling great