Dove Sensitive Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant Reviews

January 18, 2019

Dove

Dove is one of my favourite deodorant brands. My mom uses it and so do I. We both love it. It’s so gentle and the scent is not too overpowering which is perfect for sensitive skins.

September 22, 2018

Keep dry

I love using this product daily. It keeps me dry all day and I never have to worry about a stinky smell. I love the fact that this product has lots of different options.

May 25, 2018

Great for sensitive skin.

I did like this spray deodorant, did not irritate my underarms. I thought I would try it instead of the dove stick, just for a change and it worked just as good or better.

May 06, 2018

Dove

Its always on sale and worksI started using the products when I noticed that it actually was helping me and because Dove has a line of sensitive skin products I continue to buy

April 30, 2018

Deodorant you can trust

I recently got to try Dove sensitive antiperspirant. I was very pleased with the overall experience with the product. The scent wasn't over perfumy. It did not irritate me like other deodorants can have a habit of doing. The Dove is one of my trusted brands. And this deodorant met all expectations.

March 12, 2018

Very nice product

Love this deodorant. It is very easy to use and doesn't leave any residue on any of my clothes. It dries extremely quickly (almost instantly) and the smell is very nice as well. Clean crisp smell.

0.5/5

January 07, 2018

not for me

i broke out in hives when i used product. i have sensitive skins so it is hard for me to find products to use. i tend to use ivory or st ives for soap

November 16, 2017

I would buy this over and over again!

Dove sensitive is my all time favorite deodorant! I love the smell and how it keeps me dry all day long and doesn't cause my to break out or any red bumps, there's no burning or anything, just a simple layer and off I go! It last all day, smells good and I would totally recommend it to my friends and family. I have already bought several of them and will continue to buy more!

October 10, 2017

I recommend this product, leaves me fresh for 24 hours

This product gets me through all my gym and home workouts. I have been using spay deodorant for years. I would definitely keep buying as long as they sell it !

September 28, 2017

This is great

This is a very nice deodorant because I like how dove makes one for sensitive skin. I will be buying this again. It has a wonderful smell. I would recommend this to my friends.