Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

July 29, 2021

j'aime beaucoup ce produit :D

j'ai esseyer ce produit puisque ma peau a beaucoup changer depuis ma grossesse . j'ai la peau beaucoup plus sensible qu'avant et seche. jai beaucoup aimer ce produit qui était mieu adapter que le produit original. je le recommande bcp

July 26, 2021

Buy it

Both my daughter and husband have very sensitive skin when it comes to bar soap or body wash with lots of perfume in it.
    This stuff is amazing neither one of them break out in a rash or have any issues with it. Its our go to bar soap for sensitive skin

July 24, 2021

Love love love Dove.

I loved this product. Although I had always trusted the dove name, I buy alot of different products but i loved this one and would definitely buy it again

July 19, 2021

Works well especially for sensitive skin

Love this soap and does not break my skin out. I only buy soap for sensitive skin and this is my go to bar soap. My whole family uses Dove sensitive bar soap.

July 14, 2021

The only bar soap I use

I am sensitive to scents and can't use the regular dove bar soap, but need the extra moisture that Dove bars provide. This sensitive bar is the best solution! It isn't strongly scented, but suds up well and provides the moisturizer on dry skin. It's truly the only bar soap I use.

July 07, 2021

Soft for my skin

I use this when I take a shower in the morning. I like using it on all of sensitive parts and wash all over my body. I hope to keep using this product for a long time in the future.

July 04, 2021

No residue!!

This was a great product the soap was just as described there was no residue left on my skin as well it had a great smell and feel to my skin. I have sensitive skin and this did not affect my skin in any which way I would definitely recommend this to anybody especially anyone with skin issues like eczema This is definitely a great buy I will be purchasing it again

June 27, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing

I love this beauty bar. I have sensitive skin and it does not dry it out or cause any irritation. Only downside is the cost, But it's worth it. Have been using it for a very long time.

June 25, 2021

I would buy this product again

Love the soap. Helps with sensitive skin I would keep buying this again and again. My kids like it because there no bad smell. leaves your skun soft .

June 18, 2021

The only soap I have used since I was a teenager!

This soap keeps my skin hydrated and has never irritated my skin.
    Most soaps irritate my sensitive skin and this is the only one that makes my skin feel fresh and soft and never irriatates.
    I have only been using this soap since I was a teenager.