Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

Dove sensitive

Ce produit est idéal pour ma peau sèche l'hiver. Ce savon est doux et agréable a utiliser puisqur la peau ne s'assèche pas. L'odeur est délicate. C'est un produit à essayer!!!

February 26, 2019

The only beauty bar for me

This is the only bar of soap i can use on my skin. I love it because it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft and I don't break out into a rash or pimples.

Best soap

I really adore this soap bar! Its my favourite soap fragrance ever of all time! Its fresh smelling and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I definitely use it every day.

Gentle for egzema

This is the only soap I use. I have sensitive skin and egzema that reacts fairly easily. Non-scented so doesn't give me egzema cysts and the moisturizer ensures my skin doesn't feel tight after, although I obviously still moisturize after showering.
    I buy a 6 pack when they go on sale for $1 per bar at my grocery store.

February 25, 2019

My Favourite Beauty Bar

I’ve been buying Dove beauty bars for a long time now,and since hubby loves to use my bar too,I got one for sensitive skin for him to try out too as well as me.We both are impressed with how well it lathers,smells so good,and washes off and doesn’t leave a residue on your skin after.Its no wonder why it’s my favourite soap by far.

February 25, 2019

Amazing product

As i have se sensative skin i decided to try this soap and absolutely love it. I definitely will be continuing to use it . Thank dove for helping me purchase this amazing product that i will buy not only for me but my family.

February 22, 2019

It’s soap

I’m just reviewing this to get free stuff from this program, I don’t understand why a there a 150 word limit. Honesty you need like 8 words for soap, lol

February 22, 2019

I would recomand it

I would differently recomand dove antibiotic soap bar to all my friends and family . I have been using it for many months now and notice a huge difference on my skin

February 21, 2019

Worth every penny

Fantastic soap product. I would definitely use this soap again. I highly recommend this product. I love Dove products. Would love to try any of their products.

February 21, 2019

This soap really helped with me eczema

I’d your looking for a more sensitive soap cause you get irrited easily I found that dove works best for me! My back doesn’t break out when I use it, or get dry.