Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

April 06, 2019

I would buy this product again

Was great. I Will definitely be buying this product again & again. Soap was clear and Left the skin Clean clean. Was No left behind residue. Was great.

Love this

Dove products would always be in our grocery list. My entire family has a sensitive skin so need a product that we use in our body that has to be mild and moisturizing and we found it all in dove. That is why this is highly recommended

Gentle and affordable

I prefer a bar over a liquid or foam pump. It was awesome when Dove added it to their line. I usually find the lather to be better. Generally I purchase it on a “2 for” deal.

2.8/5

It’s not what I expected

I was not happy with it at all it just was not what I expected not what I would buy all the time if at all shoot definitely waste money and time on this

Better than just great

Mild liquid soaps that contain antibacterial ingredients can be used for washing face once in a while. Any soap which contains common antibacterial ingredients like triclosan and tea tree oil are considered to be antibacterial soaps as they kill the bacteria and germs residing on your skin.

April 03, 2019

I would defiantly recommend this product

Dove soap is wonderful it makes my skin soft and clear it also helps takes stains out of my clothes, I have t be akous and dove has no value r like me down I have has allways cleared up my skin I will never buy any other soap

April 03, 2019

Great body wash !

Really holds up to its promise- does not dry out the skin, especially during harsh Ontario winter months. No smell, no residue left- just comfortably clean skin.

April 02, 2019

I would buy it again

I like Dove brand products,Dove antibiotic soap bar is one of my favorite.This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process - where a regular soap bar might leave your skin feeling dry and tight. ... Soap may dry out your hands, but the classic moisturizing formula of Dove bars will leave skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking.

April 01, 2019

My number one face beauty bar

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face anything I ever use always makes me break out in red blotchy spots on my face. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin

April 01, 2019

I would buy this product again

My skin felt so soft and did not irritate it at all. It is a great product for the whole family to use. Would recommend this product for everyone to use.