Dove Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #868 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

Cleanse skin deeply but gently for visibly healthier skin. Designed especially for sensitive skin, this cleanser is fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating. Dove Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser produces a rich, thick lather when wet and rinses off easily, leaving skin clean and smooth.

May 27, 2017

J'Adore ce produit .. Doux pour la peau .. sent tres bon et meme bon pour bébé ou animaux je recommande a toute lmonde dessayer .. Surtout dove baby que mon bébé adores

April 23, 2017

I have lupus and cannot use any other cleaning products on my face other than this,they will all make me break out.I have been using this for a while now and I love the way it makes my skin feel afterward,so soft.

2.8/5

February 02, 2017

This product was great for my sensitive skin but I felt that it didn't do the best 'cleansing' job. Left my face feeling like it needed another scrub.

January 16, 2017

Excellent produit !! J adore ! Abordable et très accessible a tous .. Je le recommande fortement !
    Merci pour ce produit je le rachèterai sans hésitation :)

October 21, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé l'effet du produit sur ma peau. Il n'est pas vraiment hydratant et même un peu collant après sur mon visage. Je ne le recommande pas.

October 21, 2016

I have very sensitive skin so I can only use certain products that's one of the reasons I became a member to try before you buy , I myself broke out from the product probably allergic to something in it but what doesn't work for one doesn't mean it won't work for all

1.7/5

October 20, 2016

Purchased this to use on my very dry and sensitive skin. I didn't find it to be very foaming as advertised, but my biggest complaint is that it seemed to make my skin oily and subsequently breakout in areas I normally don't. I also found the product to be quite liquidy...it definitely needs to be shaken before use because it separated a bit in the bottle.

June 27, 2016

Very good product and great price it leaves your skin so clean and fresh for hours. I recommand it in your every day routine. I also like the smell and texture.

May 16, 2016

Easy to apply and you only need to use a little bit. Lathers well and smells great. Makes my skin feel alive and fresh after rinsing. It does not dry your skin out.

October 08, 2013

My skin is fairly sensitive so finding a long term use skin care product is a bit of a challenge for me. However, I love this face wash. It leaves your skin feeling nice and clean and doesn't have harsh scents to it either. It doesn't clog pores to create more acne or skin irritations and doesn't leave skin feeling 'tight' like it was cleaned harshly.