Dove Shine Therapy Shine & Hold Aerosol Hairspray
Good

Dove Shine Therapy Shine & Hold Aerosol Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 168 in Hairspray

Shine Therapy Shine & Hold Aerosol HairsprayNew Shine Therapy Shine & Hold Hairspray's shine enhancing silicone helps reflect light to impart a natural looking shine while firmly holding your style. The spray dries quickly for increased manageability, leaving hair feeling soft and natural.

March 16, 2017

I tried this hairspray because I was looking for something flexible and considering this had that and a extra shine boost I figured why not. This hairspray works great and feels great on my hair the only thing I don't like is that it is heavily fragranced. I will still use it and ignore the old lady smell.

May 04, 2014

I was looking for a good hairspray to keep my hair in place during a dance competition and this product was suggested. Little did I know it was suggested because it is SO light catching...

The product smells pretty strong, but it has a pleasent floral fragrance. As per usual, it sucks to breathe in after you've coated your hair with it. I found that this product left my hair feeling very damp - almost even wet.

There is SO MUCH glitter in this hairspray it's insane. I can see where that would be helpful for people who have naturally dull and lifeless coloured hair, but for a girl with natural hilights, this was way too much for me.

It worked out well for my dance recital (I'm sure you could see my hair from space if you tried), but I wouldn't suggest it for your daily hair needs. It'd do well for formal events where it's all glitz and glam though.

August 23, 2011

I LOVE this hairspray! It smells good and holds without being flaky or sticky. It dries nicely, and I can still feel my hair after I've used it. It doesn't leave it crunchy either. Such a great hairspray!