4.9/5
#19 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

January 05, 2020

Amazing results, amazing feeling

The first time I used this product I felt like it was a product made from the goddesses themselves. I never felt so smooth and clean, it's like washing my body with scented silk.

October 29, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I love the smell and the feel of Dove

I absolutely love the smell of Dove products! The shower gel is my ultimate favourite as the scent smells fresh and lingers for hours. My skin feels smooth after a wash!

October 25, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Lovely

I love this shower cream. It smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling really soft. It’s definitely a great product to use for all the family, and I will definitely be buying this again.

October 24, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

LOVE DOVE!!!

Absolutely love Dove products and this is as good as any I've tried. Lovely thick shower cream, feels luxurious and leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturised... find it difficult to beat this!

October 08, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Great for dry, sensitive skin

I have very dry, sensitive skin. This is the only product that makes me feel really comfortable after a shower. Everything else I've tried, and that's a lot, leaves my skin feeling itchy and tight.