Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

1.8/5

September 02, 2020

Not Satisfied with this product

Not happy with this body wash. The scent waa number one.. it doesn't smell half as good as most dove products or any. othwr products for that matter. It leaves a very grippy feeling on your body and not smooth at all. i wouldn't buy this product again or recommend it.

April 03, 2020

Best shower foam I have ever used!

As a custodian at the school board I am forever washing my hands and arms at work between the soap from washing and the chemicals to clean my hands and arms were extremely dry. I have tried multiple deep moisture shower foams/washes and nothing seem to work.
    UNTIL...
    I tried Dove deep moisture shower foam. I could feel a difference after the first wash. This is forever going to be my shower foam. Thank you dove! You have won again.

April 02, 2020

I love this!

I am a bodywash lover ever since high school days. Its like cherry on top when I'm bathing. I just discovered this foam body wash by Dove just recently and fell in love with it right away! It leaves your skin silky smooth and soft. It has an amazing scent too! Would definitely recommend this to a friend.

February 25, 2020

Very nice

I didn’t think I was going to like this body wash at all. Decided to give it a try and I was actually super impressed. Not at all what I thought, I was picturing a foam hand soap kinda deal. It came out thick and stayed foamy while I washed. I really like this body wash, the smell is great and it made me feel super fresh

January 31, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Best showergel

I love This body wash compared to other shower gel. It’s light on the skin and doesn’t dry up my skin in cold climate and I love the way it smells too soft.Me and my husband love all the dove products and been using for more than 6 years now.

December 15, 2019

Soft and foamy

I love dove body wash. It’s light on the skin and doesn’t dry up my skin in winters and I love the way it smells too. I use Dove products all the way from body wash to shampoo to soaps at my place

December 12, 2019

I love dove foam body wash

It smells good and it's light and washes off easy. I love it and I would buy more if I had the funds to do so. I buy at least one a month and it does last the month cuz I bath and shower all the time dove foam is my go to body wash I've used Dove all my life. I have dove body wash conditioner dove bar soap dove shampoo cerum leave in conditioner but I ran out of the dove foam but planning to buy some. I'm lost without the dove foam lol dove is the best

October 31, 2019

always safe with Dove

This is my go to body wash when looking for liquid style cleaner. Works best with a loofa, smells great, rinses clean, does not leave sky dry after showering.

October 28, 2019

Fun,compact and awesome fragrance

I have been using dove shower foam body wash for a month now... And I don't plan to use anything else!!! It is gentle on skin and I smell great after shower. It's a must try!!!

October 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love the pump!

I think this is a great idea. I love the idea of a pump this way you aren’t over using the amount of body wash being used. With the pump we seem to go through less body wash but get the same effectiveness of the regular bottles.. plus it smells fantastic.
    The pump is the way to go