Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

October 28, 2019

Fun,compact and awesome fragrance

I have been using dove shower foam body wash for a month now... And I don't plan to use anything else!!! It is gentle on skin and I smell great after shower. It's a must try!!!

October 08, 2019

great feel

love this stuff.I usually love dove products due to the smell and how moisturizing it is. love how it works on my skin and it feel great.This product smells great .

October 08, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Dove shower foam

This is absolutely my favourite shower soap/foam/gel out of any I have ever used. My skin feels amazing and soft and smells so nice.
    The easy pump on the packaging makes it easier to use when in a shower no messing about with lids

1.7/5

August 31, 2019

Not for me

If you can get this for super cheap or free then give it a go if not then forget it! Do not pay full price for this or you will be disappointed. It’s not very “foamy” or “fluffy” like it appears in the commercial... you would need half the bottle for that. It also dried out my skin a lot. I would not buy this again.

August 30, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love it

My skin is very sensitive I decided to try out the dive foam wash And I must say this is the only wash that I use so far it’s very refreshing and you just need one pump and it smells so good

1.0/5

August 29, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Hated it

I did not like this body wash at all. I am a luffa girl so this wasent good. I tried it without the luffa and I didnt feel clean. My skin felt dry and stripped yes not clean. I happily returned it!

August 27, 2019

Smells so good

I got the Relaxing Lavender Foam and it smells sooo good. If you love lavender I totally recommend getting this! It smells very authentic and this shower foam is foamy and rinses off quick too with water. The smell really relaxes you and after using it your body doesn't feel dry at all since it's sulphate free. Body products that contain sulphate tend to make your skin dry. Definitely, love this shower foam. However, the pump is actually kinda hard to press or takes few pumps for the foam to come out.

August 14, 2019

I love the shower now!

I have not liked some of the heaviness in Dove products but that was years ago and has it ever changed! I just loved it and I needed lots of moisture! And did my skin ever feel lovely for an older person!

August 08, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Great idea!

This dove bottle is a life changer! So much less waste now in the shower perfect for busy families. Love the texture and fragrance of this shower foam. Makes the skin feel clean and so soft. Definitely my favourite product for the shower

August 08, 2019

It really does foam!!

I really like this product because it’s so easy to use and gives me such a luxurious foam in the shower. It also smells so good and last me forever. It helps my skin stay hydrated and smelling fresh all day long!