• Downy Fresh Protect In-Wash Odor Shield

Downy Fresh Protect In-Wash Odor Shield Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 320 in Laundry Care

June 18, 2017

First try with Downy Fresh Protect

I have received so many of these packets lately! The latest was in the "active fresh" scent. Walmart loves to give them as freebies! I usually use a scent free detergent, so I am probably not the best person to give my thoughts on a scent boost for your laundry! We don't have insensitivities but like to go scent free for others. I wanted to give it a try though. I used it on one of our rougher loads (aka work and work out clothes of my husband!) and hoped the scent would be helpful! I have a front loading washer and when the load started, you could just see all the beads making their way to the rim and I totally expected to be cleaning them out after the load was done. Surprisingly, they were no where to be seem! They dissolved just perfectly. The scent was STRONG. Oh boy, so strong. My husband didn't complain later and I didn't notice it on the clothes later on. That was a good sign. They don't smell strongly for long, or maybe even just after the dryer. Wet, though, it was a bit harsh. I don't think I will try them again but you never know. Sometimes you do need something to freshen things up! I enjoyed trying them for the sake of ChickAdvisor research!! :)

May 14, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit à mon supermarché cette semaine et j'ai décidé de l'essayer ce soir. J'aime beaucoup ces petites perles alors je veux essayer toutes les sortes qui existent sur le marché. Concernant celles-ci, j'aime beaucoup l'odeur et leur facilité d'utilisation. On mets la quantité de produit qui nous convient et on apprécie sa merveilleuse odeur sur nos vêtements par la suite. Je recommande.

April 13, 2017

Oh my god!!! Shut the front door! This downy door defence is ahh-mazing to use on your bath towels, and bed sheets !! It's leaves both feeling so soft and fresh. The first night after I use it on my sheets I just can't stop smelling them.. :)
    It's for sure going to keep God scent for about 2 weeks !!

December 31, 2015

I love adding these beads to my wash because it makes your laundry smell so good! I love Downy Fabric Softener but feel the smell fades away rather quickly on your clothes. With this extra booster, your laundry still smells fresh a week later. I use the maximum recommended amount.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store