Prestige Item
Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Cream Reviews

Recovery cream that provides intense care by creating a barrier similar to the skin's own to moisturize and improve damaged skin. Custom-made formula Skin-sync Rx™, containing ceramide, panthenol, centella asiatica extract and 3 other effective ingredients that improves the skin barrier to strengthen the skin’s own energy. The Advanced CICA Recovery collection offers a custom-made formula that helps improve damaged skin.

La crème régénératrice CICA forme une riche barrière d’hydratation similaire à celle de l’épiderme pour nourrir et réparer la peau abîmée. La formule sur-mesure Skin-sync Rx™ à base de céramide, de panthénol, d’extrait de centella asiatica et de trois autres ingrédients actifs, revitalise la peau en renforçant la barrière cutanée. La collection Advanced CICA offre une formule développée sur-mesure qui améliore l’état des peaux endommagées.

For more information, please visit TheFaceShop.ca

You may also like Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Serum and Panthenol Soothing Gel Cream

Great cream.

I got this cream for free to test out. This is a thick white cream which claims to moisturize and improve damaged skin. This does not cause any irritation to my skin (but I don't have sensitive skin). It is quite moisturizing and my skin feels nourished after. I like it!

Nice and gentle

I got this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Review Club! I really like how smooth this cream is. I used it at night and felt soft and moisturized in the morning. I think it would be more beneficial to me in the winter time and will give it another try then. I also give it to my mom to try and she said that she loved it. She has sensitive skin and it did not cause any irritation. The only thing I didn't love was the jar packaging. This product is very good quality for this price! This jar will last a long time but when it's finished I think I will be buying another one!

Love it!

I will buy this when this one is empty! I love the scent and its really effective. Its not greasy and it didnt clog my pores. My skin improved since I started using it. It feels plump and more radiant!

September 17, 2018

Wowzers...now thats a cream.

A very decadant cream that that works overtime to make sure your skin stays nourished. I got this cream for free to try from Chickadvisor. Unless you have extremely parched desert like skin this is probably one you will want to save for your night time routine. It is very rich and does not dry down completly, but wow does it nourish!. A little goes a long way with this lightly scented cream.

September 16, 2018

Perhaps better in Winter months.

I received this product through the ChickAdvisor Product review club. I enjoyed this moisturizer because it seems to deeply hydrate my skin. I do however find it too heavy for summer, even as a night cream. I look forward to trying it in Winter months when my skin is drier. Because this cream is so thick you need only apply a very small amount, so it will last a long time!

September 16, 2018

Great moisturizer for all seasons

My skin is combination and a few years ago it really started to veer to the dry side in the fall/winter seasons. During the summer I don't usually use cream moisturizers this thick, but I thought I'd take a chance with Dr Belmeur's Cica Recovery Cream because I thought the consistency would still lend well to the sweaty summer, and I was right!

This recovery cream is a perfect example of a little goes a long way. While it does come in a jar, it comes with a small scoop so you don't put your fingers in the jar (DON'T DO THAT) and only a small amount is needed to easily cover your face and neck if you prefer. It has a light fragrance that almost reminds me of jasmine, but it's very subtle and fades away quickly. It's not the thickest cream, but it does have a bit of a water-based feeling about it that lets the skin absorb the cream, yet also breathe.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging is large and rather heavy, the lid is a bit oversized and it just feels too large for only 50ml.

I received this product for free from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

September 15, 2018

Thick, rich, non-greasy cream!

This was my favourite product out of the 3 Dr. Belmeur products I received for free for testing and review purposes. I have extremely sensitive skin that is acne prone, and this did an amazing job at hydrating my dry skin, without irritating it or make it break out. It doesn't appear to have a scent, but is a fun light pink colour. I just wish the pot was bigger!

September 14, 2018

This is going to be great for winter skin

Received the Dr. Belmeur advanced cica recovery cream, and am very happy with it. I have dry patchy eczema prone skin in the winter and I am sure this will keep the flakey skin at bay. The cream is Hydrating enough but not greasy and absorbs in the skin quickly.

September 13, 2018

Beautiful night cream

I normally dont use a cream that appears this thick, but it made a wonderful night cream. Despite looking very creamy it absorbed quickly and didnt leave my face " greasy". In the morning I woke up to a fresh, soft face.
    I have combinatio/sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it or make me break out.

September 13, 2018

Très hydradant!

J'ai reçu ce produit dans le cadre du banc d'essai. C'est une crème très riche et hydratante. On s'en que la peau est protégée contre la sécheresse toute la journée. L'odeur est très neutre et pas du tout dérangeante. J'utiliserai volontiers cette crème dans ma routine quotidienne, mais principalement l'hiver, parce qu'elle est un peu trop riche pendant la canicule!