Prestige Item
Dr Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream Reviews

May 22, 2019

Moisturizing and Soothing

I have combination skin (oily on t-zone, dry around the cheeks) and redness. It helps moisturize my skin without being too thick and heavy. This cream smooths my skin and makes my skin feel calm and soothing. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a cream hydrating cream for you sensitive skin. I also love how they give you the metal tool that you use to get every bit of cream out of the tube.

July 25, 2018
    New York, United States

Skin is so soft!

My skin is sooo soft!! Apply in a moderate amount as told. It decreased a little bit of redness and im not too sure it worked anything on my acne. I have an acne miracle tube i go to and this is definitely not even close to that. Far off!

I will update if i see better result from more use.

February 26, 2018

Tiger Grass Cream Beauty

I received a sample of this cream with a Murale beauty bonus.
    I could not believe the benefits of this cream.
    Occasionally I suffer from cystic acne and this hydrated and soothed the blemishes that I had. It is a great solution for redness, uneven skin tone and blemishes.
    After researching this astonishing cream I was even more impressed about how this cream came to be.
    The cream is inspired by a legend of Asian Tigers who would be injured; they would roll around in the leaves a plant known as tiger grass to heal their wounds.
    I received my tube of cream within very unique packaging. Included in the card box was a metal tool that comes with it to ensure that you can squeeze all of the cream out of the tube.
    I am so happy that my skin is clearing up so swiftly, and I have now started to use this cream allover my face and not only as a spot treatment.

September 27, 2017

Redness gone

This cream is amazing. I am newly diagnosed with dermatitis. This cream smooths my skin and makes my skin feel calm and smooth. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a cream hydrating cream for you sensitive skin.

January 17, 2017

This is one of the best dry skin and repair creams I have ever found! I have suffered from eczema and acne for years and this not only the best thing for my dry patches it does not clog my pores or feel over oily! I am truly in love with this cream!