Good

Dry Idea Advance Dry antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

November 16, 2016

I love my Dry Idea roll on antiperspirant. I like that it's unscented , rolls on smooth and easy. Fits nicely in my hand nice and easy to use. Keeps me dry all day doesn't stain my cloths, or leave me feeling sticky.

May 06, 2015

I like the way it feels as it goes on like a cool wet feel but it drys fast. I love the smell of it. It is ok for effectiveness I have had better than this but it works.

January 05, 2015

I suffer from sweating a lot, this is the only product out there that I can use confidently. Before I had to wear sweat shields. Now I can wear tank tops and not have to worry!

October 07, 2014

The antiperspirant does it's job. The only problem I have with it is that it tends to leave residue on my clothes. When you wear a lot of black, that can be a problem.

September 03, 2014

I love this deodorant. It smells nice and it doesn't leave deodorant stains!

August 08, 2014

Amazing clinical strength formula for a reasonable price! Only around $3.00, but works just as well as Degree, Secret, etc. clinical strength for about a third of the price. Comes in unscented which is a must for smell sensitive people like me. Other brands of clinical strength don't offer unscented, so this is a great find.

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara