Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Mix

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Mix Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 264 in Baked Goods

March 30, 2017

The Deluxe Devil's Food is the chocolate of all chocolate! I get a mad craving for this cake and it satisfies every single time! I make a sucre à la creme for topping, and it's absolutely delicious!

January 05, 2017

My boyfriend randomly asked me what Devil's Food cake is the other night, so I decided I would make him one. Since I am a lazy chick, I bought a box of Duncan Hines mix. It was super easy to make, and turned out great. Too chocolately for myself and the BF, but still really good for a box mix!

January 02, 2017

I tend to lean toward scratch cakes, but my children love whipping up these mixes. The biggest bonus for me, is when I bake this cake for my Hindu friend, the egg free mix always works & stays moist/delicious - as opposed to another leading cake mix. Next best thing to scratch

October 04, 2016

I don't really bake cake from scratch, so I depend on Duncan Hinds to save the day! Very moist, tasty and addictive. This is very easy to make and stores well. All you have to do is share with friends and they think you did an amazing job baking all day! I will definitely repurchase.

October 04, 2016

I love this flavor from Duncan Hines. It is so easy to make and is a lot of fun to do with the kids. It is not like baking a cake from scratch but you can't really tell. It is so moist and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Paired with your favourite kind of frosting and ice cream and OMG I have to run 10 miles to work it off. So worth it though. i can probably eat the whole cake.

June 30, 2016

I didn't have time to bake from scratch, I grabbed this in a pinch, it was so yummy. Moist and everybody loved it, directions were easy to follow and it turned out perfect! Yummmmmm cake!

June 03, 2015

This mix is so easy and quick to make. It has a very nice chocolate flavour. I put it in my waffle maker to make a dessert waffle and it turned out amazing! I put some ice cream on top and it was perfect!

June 03, 2015

Very yummy cake mix, and its super easy to make which is a plus!

June 03, 2015

Omg this is soo good! It's very easy to make and everyone will love it :)

June 03, 2015

Very most and flavorful and easy to follow

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme