Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes Reviews

Ranked #1554 out of 2372 in Grocery

3.2/5

June 10, 2017

My boyfriend likes it, I dont like it too much because I dont like eggs! maybe thats why haha! the price is decent I only like it when I eat it with ice cream! tastes delicious

June 02, 2017

Peu importe un eggo reste un eggo... ps trop nutritif mais comme snack de soirée je trouve deja ca mieux que que m'engloutir des palette de chocolats

2.8/5

May 15, 2017

Les crêpes peuvent être meilleur !! Les enfants ont goûter et n'aime pas le goût ils​ sont​ molles et pâteuse je ne recommande pas peu être repenser a la qualité du produit :)

3.2/5

May 15, 2017

These pancakes taste really good but I stopped buying them as they don't stay warm, let alone fill me for breakfast. I would recommend making homemade Pancakes as you get more and they're cheaper.

April 05, 2017

My mom used to make me home made butter milk pancakes as a child and she is no longer with us so i tried a box of butter milk pancake mix and it was almost as good as my mom used to make it really made my day...

2.3/5

February 01, 2017

Well I tried this out because my son LOVES pancakes and as Do I. I like the fact that its easy and quick too make in the toaster. This is something thats fast for a Full time mom on the go. Only problem is they didn't taste that good. Almost very processed tasting. I probably wouldn't recommend these pancakes unless your not fussy about the taste. Maybe adding some syrup and butter too the pancakes would have made them taste bit better.

November 16, 2016

My kids are very fussy eaters, so for a quick breakfast sandwich we go to Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes when we are in a hurry. I often scramble eggs, layer with a piece of Canadian round back bacon or sausage round, a little melted cheese and viola! A delicious breakfast sandwich that is not messy. The waffle texture absorbs the cheese well and helps glue it together so it easily stays put in small hands. My one kid loves ketchup on his and the other prefers plain, we rarely do the sweet waffle thing, but that would be good too.

1.7/5

November 16, 2016

Nope not for me...i just can not eat these..i find they leave a strong aftertaste of chemicals..the are fast to prepare how ever i will not be buying these again

November 15, 2016

My family love these. I try to make pancakes from scratch but sometime, there is so little time and you want something fast and easy.. These pancakes prove to be quite tasty and easy to get ready.

June 30, 2016

Ces mini-crêpes d'Eggo peuvent être un bon dépanneur pour les matins où on est pressé et que l'on ne sait pas trop quoi manger car elles se réchauffent au grille-pain et se préparent rapidement. Bien sûr, elles ne sont vraiment pas comme nos crêpes maison, mais pour ceux qui préfèrent la rapidité, cela peut aller. Je les recommande comme aliment dépanneur seulement.

jhbueckert earned the Beauty Guru badge

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks