e.l.f. Cosmetics Acne Fighting Foundation Reviews
#204 in Foundation

2.3/5

October 25, 2017

Not what it says

Not happy with this product because it says all day wear, but it creased within the first hour and made my skin look patchy, especially in hotter weather. I do not recommend, if you will be in hot conditions, but if you are looking for a product for a short time wear, then this is for you.

3.2/5

October 20, 2017

No more chosing between makeup and good skin!

For someone who is an everyday-foundation-wearer, this product is ideal. It is a good consistency, being not too thin and not overly think. It also has acne fighting agents that will not leave your skin feeling the wrath of wearing it everyday.
    Although it is one of my favorites, it isn't necessarily the best bang for your buck. The packaging is a little hard to make sure your getting all the product and the containers also don't come in a very large size, making you have to pay full price every time you need more, (when other foundations would carry almost twice the product amount).

October 08, 2017

love it

Excellent coverage yes I you buy this product again, this product was a little on the pricey side however I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for, and this one was worth it

September 20, 2017

My go to foundation

Elf makeup is always a safe bet. This foundation is just awesome. The texture is thick but easy to apply. It covers everything without feeling cakey. The smell is not bad and i just love it !

1.0/5

August 04, 2017

Yuck

This made my skin break out, and provided no coverage. It was more like a watery moisturizer. Absolutely hated this, used it once and threw it out. The next day my chin and nose had horrible break outs.

June 21, 2017

I adored this foundation

This foundation does fabulous things for my face, im super acne prone and have oily skin and it helps with it so well, i bought it for 50 cents at a yardsale, brand new, and fell in love but it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get where i live! i wish i could get it again here i adored it!

June 02, 2017

si vous avez probleme acné ou peau grasse ce fond e teint est merveilleux on ne brille pas et rend un fini lisse et sans strie surtout avec un eponge donc je vous le conseil :)

0.5/5

May 10, 2017

I purchased this for only 4$ as a sale at my local drugstore because I thought I had heard many good reviews! It just didnt work for my skin at all, left it very oily all day and wore off!

April 04, 2017

Ok, before you buy, you need to know this is not the best product for a full face foundation. I bought the lightest shade and it still a little dark for me so not great for a foundation all over my face...BUT I LOVE using it on pimples when I do get them. I will use my usual foundation all over my face and use this acne foundation on the zones where I have pimples. It has some acne fighting ingredient in it and I do feel it helps hide the pimples and cures it faster than if untreated

March 17, 2017

I had ordered this online because of the price, i enjoy a full coverage and it seemed to work if i didnt have too many breakouts. very easy to blend and very easy to build up