e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

May 03, 2015

This primer is SO cheap but works wonder. It covers little imperfection on your eyelids. It is simple to use with the applicator and it is not greasy. Love it! I really don't need the urban decay one.

May 01, 2015

I like this primer, it does what it says. I will use this one and my urban decay primer on days I wear eyeshadow. For the price, it really is a good deal

1.5/5

April 03, 2015

Really gloopy and doesn't work. Pass

March 13, 2015

It doesn't work very well on my eyes, and I get crease lines very very fast. I'm not sure if it is the primer or if my skin is just to oily. Luckily, it was very cheap so I don't feel too bad about it. However, it may also be irritating my eyelids a bit sometimes, which only started happening when I started using it. But again, I don't know if that's the primer or just me..

March 04, 2015

This brand of eyelid primer is the pits! It's so affordable that I just wanted to try it. It cakes up on your eyelid and looks awful. I will not use it again, I tossed it.

January 05, 2015

I love this primer. It works Great for only $1.00. I always stock up on these. They make the eye shadow appear better when you apply this primer. I highly recommend you to go but it. You can buy it at the eyeslipsface website, target, and maybe walmart.

December 13, 2014

Great eye primer..I order mine from FTB BEAUTY here in toronto..For the price , i wasn't expecting much..but was pleasantly surprised..does the job..

December 08, 2014

This product is very good. It does exactly what it's meant to do. I will never buy another expensive eye primer when this one does almost the exact same at a way cheaper price. It doesn't last as long as other expensive primers but I don't care because you can't beat the price. Also the product lasts quite a while because a little goes a long way. I am definitely going to stick to purchasing this primer over the really expensive ones.

October 29, 2014

This product is very good for the price, but not comparable to any higher end product. I found this product to be too shimmery and left a weird feeling after being applied. If you don't wear eye shadows often and only need a primer for occassions, I would get this. But for an everyday product, I would spend more money elsewhere.

September 24, 2014

This is soo cheap and works amazing! shadow goes on so smoothly and stays longer!