e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

3.2/5

June 17, 2015

The eye primer by Elf is pretty good I like it its pretty cheap and holds my shadow on great no creases I like It and it doesn't break the bank

June 15, 2015

Super cheap but really effective. Using this and my eyeshadow never creases.

May 26, 2015

easy to use, goes a long way, cheap would use this again and again

May 03, 2015

This primer is SO cheap but works wonder. It covers little imperfection on your eyelids. It is simple to use with the applicator and it is not greasy. Love it! I really don't need the urban decay one.

May 01, 2015

I like this primer, it does what it says. I will use this one and my urban decay primer on days I wear eyeshadow. For the price, it really is a good deal

1.5/5

April 03, 2015

Really gloopy and doesn't work. Pass

March 13, 2015

It doesn't work very well on my eyes, and I get crease lines very very fast. I'm not sure if it is the primer or if my skin is just to oily. Luckily, it was very cheap so I don't feel too bad about it. However, it may also be irritating my eyelids a bit sometimes, which only started happening when I started using it. But again, I don't know if that's the primer or just me..

March 04, 2015

This brand of eyelid primer is the pits! It's so affordable that I just wanted to try it. It cakes up on your eyelid and looks awful. I will not use it again, I tossed it.

January 05, 2015
    California, United States

I love this primer. It works Great for only $1.00. I always stock up on these. They make the eye shadow appear better when you apply this primer. I highly recommend you to go but it. You can buy it at the eyeslipsface website, target, and maybe walmart.

December 13, 2014

Great eye primer..I order mine from FTB BEAUTY here in toronto..For the price , i wasn't expecting much..but was pleasantly surprised..does the job..