e.l.f. Makeup remover pen

e.l.f. Makeup remover pen Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #167 out of 546 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 16, 2017

I love this thing! It's perfect for when I mess up eyeliner or mascara. It removes the product without any consequence. The only downside is that once you use it too much, it starts to take on the black of my eyeliner/mascara (much like a yellow marker would get tainted by a black marker), and then it doesn't remove makeup as easily. However, they are cheap enough to just buy another one when this happens.

April 06, 2017

I Love this makeup remover pen! It is a great product to use if I mess my makeup especially if I mess up my eye liner. I purchased this product on a whim and am so happy. you cannot beat the price.

March 17, 2017

Such an amazing product at an amazing price! An absolute essential for someone like me with pretty shaky hands. I use it regularly and surprisingly the makeup build up doesn't make the product unusable after a few uses.

October 16, 2015

it's an eraser for makeup!
    This is perfect to remove mistakes and/or cleaning up winged eyeliner looks.

It is gentle, and does not leave behind any residue. And best of all? It's e.l.f. so it's very affordable at $3.00 each!