Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder Reviews
#290 in Bronzer

MAKEUP Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder As seen on The Today Show, Rachael Ray Fresh ground every time. Nothing is more seductive than bare, sun-kissed skin. Nothing feels more natural than pure microlight minerals. Get a fresh-ground natural glow with Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder filled with Minerals, Mica, Sea Water Complex, Aloe and Vitamins A, C and E. Includes a mini folding kabuki brush for a perfectly bronzed look. Oil free. Talc free. Fragrance free. No waste. No mess. No kidding.

September 25, 2016

This bronzer is so soft and airy! I have the shade medium and in the cooler months it gives me the perfect gllw to my skin. Not only does it give me a natural bronze and color to the face but it also gives it a glow.

August 26, 2013

Love this bronzer! I enjoy being able to "shave" off a little of it at a time. Excellent color coverage, you really do look like you've just been in the sun. Only thing I don't like is the applicator that comes with it. I use a regular blush brush with it. Product also lasts for months.

July 18, 2010

I was so curious to try this when they sent some of this to the office. I use bronzer quite a lot so I love to try different ones. The whole idea behind this bronzer is that you turn the dial to shave the bronzer instantly. Honestly, I think the 'shaving' part was neat but not very necessary. The tiny brush they include is good to have but doesn't really do a good job. That being said, what I love about this bronzer is the color, the amount of shine and the results. I use very little of this product but i do get a nice sun-kissed glow with the right amount of shimmer. The bronzer doesn't make me look muddy or dirty. It doesn't break me out. The only downsize is the size. It's a bit big and I can't carry it around. It also gets a bit messy 'shaving' the bronzer. I've been using this quite a while and haven't really used up a lot. I think I would repurchase this as one of my bronzer alternatives.