EOS Boost Complete Care Hand & Body Lotion

EOS Boost Complete Care Hand & Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #846 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 13, 2017

I love the smell of this product to start with! It leaves my skin feeling super soft also. I do not find it greasy and rubs in easily. I always have some in my purse and apply frequently.

June 17, 2016

I like the texture and the fragrances, it applies well and we find it in many stores! It is not sticky and not greassy. I also love the package because it is diffrent frim other brands.

April 01, 2015

EOS makes great products. This stuff absorbs into my skin really quickly and doens't leave a greasy film. It doesnt moisturize my skin for as long as some other moisturizers do but for the most part I love how it makes my skin feel!

January 15, 2015

Hé best produc eveŕ is exelenty price il love

February 04, 2014

This is a great lotion. I love that the company is animal friendly and that they are mainly natural/organic. The smell of the Vanilla lotions is great. It's not took sweet like most Vanilla lotions are, there's just a hint and it's not like you'd be smelling it all day. I could easily use this all over my body.
    The cream is nice and decent thickness, it's thicker than their small (hand)lotions that they have.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)