eos Hand Lotion Reviews

Leave your skin feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, fast-absorbing hand lotion.Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.

3.2/5

June 27, 2016

J'ai acheté cette crème pour le format qui est idéal pour la transporter dans la sacoche. La crème sent très bonne (un peu trop parfumer) mais n'hydrate pas réellement comparer à d'autre crème a main.

3.2/5

June 22, 2016

I use hand cream on a daily basis and wanted to give this item a try since it came up at the local dollar store. Overall, it's an average product as both the scent and feel of the product left me feeling that other products I have are far more effective and have a much more pleasant scent to them.
    Packaging is a bit problematic or at least less conducive to get out the cream than a standard tube... cute but cumbersome.

June 14, 2016

I find this lotion a little too liquidy for my liking, it doesn't absorb super fast. But it smells comes in really good fragrances. I probably won't buy again.

June 14, 2016

This product doesn't just smell amazing but it also works very well it makes your hand super soft and it is only almost $3 that is a great price for something so great!

June 08, 2016

I really enjoy the EOS hand lotion. It's not exactly the cheapest and doesn't give you the greatest value for your money but the smell of it is heavenly. I also love that you can get a small travel sized bottle which fits perfectly into my purse.

April 21, 2016

Really handy and cute must have. Smells great and works just right. Not too greasy and heavy. Fits in even the smallest purse. The container's shape is okay but it'll be better if it's square-ish so that you can have a better grip.

April 13, 2016

Cette creme n'est pas la meilleure que j'ai essayé mais elle est quand meme asser bien. J'ai l'impression qu'il faut en mettre beaucoup pour sentir que mes mains sont hydratées et il laisse un genre de film sur les main mais qui fini par disparaitre en frottant. L'odeur est bien, discrete.

1.8/5

April 13, 2016

I wasnt too impressed with this product. I find that you dont get alot of product, but the lotion itself is very thin that I feel like I need alot to actually feel like i have something on my hands. the scent are okay, just fresh smelling. I wouldnt use this if my hands were dry because it doesnt moisturize enough.

2.0/5

April 04, 2016

This hand lotion is just average- it does moisturize pretty well, but I find that it takes a while for it absorb into my skin. Sometimes it leaves an oily film on my hand, which gets pretty annoying. The scent is amazing though, and as always eos products have the cutest packaging.

March 23, 2016

I got this given to me for Christmas and I love it. It leaves my hands feeling nice ans soft. Smells great ans it doesn't take up much room in a purse. Great for on the go.