eos Hand Lotion Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #8 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Leave your skin feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, fast-absorbing hand lotion.Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.

June 27, 2017

EOS Hand Lotion is a Great Product

Love the shape of the container--seems less bulky in my purse --also easy to find the unique shape. The cream is wonderful --soaks in well and isn't greasy! Great for in my purse on the go -- don't have to worry about greasy finger prints after using it.
    Can't wait to try other scents!

June 16, 2017

Light and compact

The hand cream is light and non-greasy. The cream fits nicely into any make up bag and comes in various different scents. The colors are the same as the ones used for the lip balms, fun to mix and match.

June 15, 2017

Might repurchase

I don't mind this hand lotion although I don't find it to be very moisturizing. It is a smooth consistency but it reminds me more of a body butter texture than a regular hand lotion.

June 02, 2017

Très bon produit
    La crème a main est très agréable a l'application et garde les mains douces un kong moment
    Chaque saveur est délicieuse nos mains sentent la fraîcheur

May 27, 2017

The size it is perfect for my purse, I always to have in hand a small cream and it's unique shape keeps lots of space in my small purse. The fragance last long.

May 15, 2017

The product for me was ok. I ended up giving it away to my sister in law who loves it. The smell was great but just didn't help me at all. It is great for when your on the go. The size was perfect for throwing into your purse!

2.7/5

May 15, 2017

I picked this item up because I enjoy the EOS lip balms and I was excited to try their hand lotion. However I felt as if this hand lotion did not moisturize my hands. It was overly scented and did not smell that nice.

April 04, 2017

i have particularly dry hands in winter, and i find that this lotion isn't very effective for me at all. practically disappears after i smooth it on. HOWEVER, during the rest of the year (and for people with normal skin) it's a nice product. the little pods are easy to put into a small purse or clutch. the scents are all really nice and not overly strong.

April 04, 2017

This lotion is really nice. It's light yet still effective without leaving a greasy feel. The scent is nice without being overpowering. I love the small flat bottle that fits easily into my purse or pocket.

April 03, 2017

I bought this for my grandma when she was in the hospital. I was quite impressed with how nice it felt on my hands. The only downside is you got a very small amount. I would probably use this amount in a few days with my dry hands. Otherwise it felt wonderful.

Mlepine added a new review for