eos Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 336 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Leave your skin feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, fast-absorbing hand lotion.Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.

April 04, 2017

i have particularly dry hands in winter, and i find that this lotion isn't very effective for me at all. practically disappears after i smooth it on. HOWEVER, during the rest of the year (and for people with normal skin) it's a nice product. the little pods are easy to put into a small purse or clutch. the scents are all really nice and not overly strong.

April 04, 2017

This lotion is really nice. It's light yet still effective without leaving a greasy feel. The scent is nice without being overpowering. I love the small flat bottle that fits easily into my purse or pocket.

April 03, 2017

I bought this for my grandma when she was in the hospital. I was quite impressed with how nice it felt on my hands. The only downside is you got a very small amount. I would probably use this amount in a few days with my dry hands. Otherwise it felt wonderful.

April 03, 2017

Great hand lotion with a decent price tag. It absorbs well and smells great (berry scent). I find a bit too much comes out of the container so some gets wasted so squeeze gently!

March 23, 2017

I received this product as a gift and I love it! The smell is amazing and it's not too big so you can put it in your purse = you always have it if you need to apply some. I rated it 4 stars because it's a bit pricey for the quantity you get. Also, during winter my hands gets very dry and it helps but after, I need to reapply again. So, I would say if you really need a good cream, this doesn't cut it but as an ordinary hand cream, its good.

March 04, 2017

Bought a travel size to use while at work and basically just to test before purchasing larger size. The lotion is amazing doesn't leave an oily residue, moisturizes instantly and smells amazing. I had numerous customers notice the smell and compliment it, so if you have allergies or are sensitive to highly scented products this lotion is not for you. Will defintley be purchasing the larger size next trip to Walmart.

January 16, 2017

I received FOUR of these for Christmas and have already burned through one! This hand lotion offers great moisture through the Winter Months! I always loved the lip balm, and only recently found out about the lotion! The scents are clean and not over powering. They are the perfect size for any purse. For the price point, as I've seen in passing, is great for the value! Will certainly buy more.

January 16, 2017

I love the Eos hand lotion. The bottle is the perfect size to be in my vehicle, purse and my desk! It can be a bit pricey at some stores but others offer these eos lotions at a better deal so I stock up! It doesn't feel greased and hydrated my dry hands!

January 05, 2017

I love the shape of the bottle, just like with the lipbalms, they are great at making interesting containers for their products. The product however is not great. Its overpriced and thin. It smells great, but doesn't moisturize that well. I wont be buying more.

January 05, 2017

Perfect for the skin, and the smell is so good! not greasy for the hand, easy to take with you, in a great packaging. Hydrate the skin long enough, worth it!

Mariahp added a new review for
    Becel® Original margarine

Milou1985 added a new review for
    Iams Pet Food

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for