3.9/5
eos Hand Lotion Reviews

Leave your skin feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, fast-absorbing hand lotion.Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.

January 10, 2018

Works well

This hand cream works well and smells great! I used to have so many of these lotions; I was addicted. My favourite was the green cucumber one! Perfect for winter months.

January 10, 2018

The smell is better than the lotion

A cheap lotion that does the trick. Its small size is convenient for keeping in my small purse at all times, but the lotion itself is a little runny. I like its floral scent.

September 04, 2017

Un crème pour les mains qui se transporte bien

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette crème, elle est efficace, j'ai les mains douce et elle ne laisse aucun résidu. Je n'ai pas les mains l'huileuse après l'application. Mais j'aimerais que le contenant soit un peu plus gros, 50 ou 75 ml de plus.

August 16, 2017

Wouldnt buy again

I love Eos lip balm and decided to give this a try, it was a little expensive for how much lotion you get. The lotion was kind of watery, and I didn't love the smell either. I was kind of disappointed with this product and I probably won't be purchasing it again.

2.7/5

August 15, 2017

Not worth the money but it works

I heard a lot about this product and had to test it so I did. I found it to work surprisingly well actually, but it was a little expensive for something so small. I have several other lotions that work and contain more for lesser or equal cost.

Excellent

I love the way my hand feel when I use this product. My hands do not dry or crack when I use this lotion which is great. I really enjoy using this product

Great eos hand lotion

Smells very nice-they should conintue making more! Fnsskksxxjsjsjdk jam jsjsjsjsk kskskskskskskkzkzkzkzkzkskskskskskakaoaaooaJsjsjsjjkskskskkkkskkkkkakk

EOS hand lotion

I was pleasantly surprised with this hand lotion! Smells amazing and really does moisturize dry hands. These are cheap and also make a great gift in a cosmetic gift basket for birthdays!

I like it!

I think of all the EOS products that I own this may be my least favorite but I still like it. My first complaint is just how much you actually get which is not very much for the price but with that said I do love the size of it because it conveniently fits in my purse. I really love the shape of the container.
    My other problem with this lotion is that I do find it on slightly the watery side, but sometimes it's nice to have a lighter lotion. The smell is very subtle which is nice.

August 11, 2017

eos hand lotion

eos lotion can be $2. For that price I believe that the lotion is worth every dollar. it sells amazing and moisturizes very well. the container is great on the go. It is small enough to carry around every where.