eos Hand Lotion Reviews

Leave your skin feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, fast-absorbing hand lotion.Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.

March 23, 2016

first the lil container is perfect size for your hand bag!!!! this lotion absorbs very fast and my hands felt soft and hydrated for a couple hours!!!!

3.2/5

March 23, 2016

Very cute and I love how handy it was, but it overall didn't leave my hands very moisturized for longer than 15-20mins. I love that it is natural, very important, however it was more of a cutesy purchase that made me get it rather than effectiveness.

March 10, 2016

I truly love this stuff. The cucumber one smells light fresh and delicious . It keeps my hands moisturized for a nice amount of time. It dosent leave any residue or thick film either. I work in an office with very dry air ...so hand lotion is a must. Plus the cute size and shaped packaging is a plus!

February 22, 2016

LOVE this hand lotion. It comes in a cute but very little container - I wish it was a bit larger or a bit cheaper. I do love the smell and feel of the lotion though, so I will buy again.

1.2/5

February 18, 2016

I bought the pink one to try it out but i hated it so much... yes it smelled very good and the tiny packaging is easy to bring on the go, but it made my hands so dry and cracky i had to stop using it after 2 days, i don't have any intolerance to fragrances and perfumes and my hands were not dry before i used this. EOS products in general smell good and come in cute packaging, but they don't really do a great job in my opinion.

February 17, 2016

I love the eos so I decided to buy these! The pink one has a very overpowering floral smell but it is okay once you get used to it. The cream overall is moisturizing and the packaging fits really good in purses!

February 16, 2016

I bought this because I love the lip balm. I found it at the dollar store one day so figured I would try it since it was a good brand and cheap. I like it because its small and can easily fit in my purse. I didn't like how hard it is to get it out of the tube when its getting low. I will probably buy this stuff again but its not my favorite.

2.3/5

February 11, 2016

I love eos products but I would not buy this product again. I love the packing, especially for on-the-go. I do not like th scent. Way to strong and foral smelling to me. Not very much in the package considering the price you pay.

January 27, 2016

I absolutely love the smell of this product. I leaves my hands really soft and sikly

Love the fact the package is really small and fits into my purchase easily

January 20, 2016

I guys I got this hand lotion and lip chap set of eos and let me tell you it works great! My hands get really dry in the wintertime and I'm constantly washing my hands.This lotion keeps my hands soft and moisturized. It also smells fantastic!!