Epic Blend More Moisture lip balm in Grape
Good

Epic Blend More Moisture lip balm in Grape Reviews

Ranked #646 out of 881 in Lip Balm

March 29, 2014

Love this, have tried so many different lip balms and was not impressed, but when I tried Epic Blend lip balm in grape, I could not put it down. It travels with me, where ever I go. It makes my lips smooth and it is so very creamy and tasty too.

February 11, 2013

I love Epic Blend lip balms. For the price, you can't beat 'em.
    I am currently using the More Moisture lip balm in Grape. It is made with mostly organic ingredients and the contain no petroleum, gluten, synthetic preservatives, or GMO products. The flavour is awesome! It smells and tastes like grape Kool-Aid.
    It applies easily and doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy. It stays on well and serves as a good base layer on my lips before I apply lipstick.
    It works well to keep my lips moisturized and soft. I would have given 5 stars for effectiveness, but I don't think it's the most effective product out there for lip repair. But for prevention of dryness, cracking and chapping, this is a great product.