Epicure Sweet Coconut Vegan Protein Blend
Good

Epicure Sweet Coconut Vegan Protein Blend Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 324 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 30, 2017

I have never used protein power before but tried this at an Epicure Party. It was fantastic! I use 1/2 scoop in my pineapple / mango / greek yogurt smoothie every morning!

2.7/5

August 11, 2016

Tried this products since it was a bundle on sale at an amazing price but boy was i dissapointed! This tastes like a proteine shake gone bad. It says coconut but i never even tasted the coconut since all you could taste was peas. The texture is very grainy and you have to wait almost 20 minutes to get rid of the powder texture. Will not recommend!

July 01, 2016

Wow - let me tell you about Epicure's Sweet Coconut Vegan Protein Blend. One scoop has 20 grams of protein, digestive enzymes, heat-stable probiotics and as much potassium as two and a half bananas. I was hesitant to try it based on my previous experience with other vegan protein powders, but I love this blend! It has rice, pea and hemp proteins and is actually delicious - just mixed with water. I have made protein waffles and have put this into my smoothies. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

June 17, 2016

Honestly the best protein powder I have ever used. I am extremely picky when it comes to protein powder.
    I am not a lover of coconut but after the first 2-3 shakes I don't even notice the coconut taste anymore.
    I mix it with everything I can think of as well as use it for baking.

February 17, 2016

per serving: 20g protein, 2 1/2 bananas worth of potassium, completely gluten free, very low sugar, it's vegan, mixes very well, and tastes amazing. it's so filling!